• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Nowlan

Peter Nowlan created a post,

Another update another Problem

I tried uploading the new update sent out yesterday 8/12/2019). It just went through a loop of - install update, ready to install, restart, repair or uninstall. Click on repair  get the splash scre...

One Month + later Still no Solution to Luminar 3

I have tried in excess of 20 times to get Luminar 3 to work following Skylum solution instructions. Nothing works. I get the splash screen the database opening failed, then shutdown. Follow up ques...

Peter Nowlan commented,

When I updated and launched all I got was the splash and an error message saying "data initialization failed" then it shut down. I tried this several times with the same results. I contacted suppor...

Peter Nowlan commented,

PS: Doing the reinstall tango doesn't solve anything it just increases your frustration. 

Peter Nowlan commented,

6 % ?  This probably doesn't include the number of people like me who have just given up trying to get some use out of Luminar 3. I'm a patient person, but waiting 15 to 20 minutes for a program to...

Peter Nowlan commented,

https://we.tl.t-6nEk0s9uYO this only consist of 2 gb out of 45. It took 15 minutes to transfer. to do all would take 4 hours plus

Peter Nowlan commented,

PS: I am using Windows 10. When Luminar 3 is loaded the whole system slows down dramatically.

Peter Nowlan commented,

I am experiencing the same problem. I've downloaded and uninstalled 3 times and get similar results but not same results each time. 45 minutes 1st download and unable to complete; 2 hours to downlo...

Peter Nowlan commented,

Everything seems to be working well except that it take a minute or more to open a raw image. I'll be positive and say that it gives me time to think about what I want to do with the image.  

Going Back to Pre-update

Is it possible to go back to the pre-update version of Luminar 2018. At least it worked even if it was a little slow and for windows missing things. Then we could go back to the update when it's fi...