• Total activity 134
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 41

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Ullman

David Ullman commented,

I know that... what I don't know is why you should intercept my note to other NEO users/ David Ullman

David Ullman created a post,

Could Use a Bit of Organizational Help

Answered

So I'm working with NEO on a new iMac M1. Very slick. Very fast.  But as I've played around I seem to have "skies" all over the place.  Would like to label and put them all into one place... and li...

David Ullman commented,

Thanks for the tip Roy. I appreciate it.  It's much appreciated! d

Am I The Only One?

Answered

So I open Neo.  It opens. I click on HELP...then on USER GUIDE.  Then a notice appears.  Skylum want my personal information for marketing purposes and one other reason.  I click DECLINE ALL.  I lo...

Adding Skies to NEO

Answered

I have folders filled with skies.  The question is how do I get them into NEO as part of the  Sky Replacement function?  Should be fairly easy but for some reason I can't figure it out. Many thanks...

Can someone tell me how to add skies to a selection list?

Answered

Have loads of skies.  Would like to add a bunch to the Sky Selection list.  Absent a proper user's guide, can someone tell how this is done. I'm pretty sure it's a simple chore but I can't seem to ...

A User Guide For NEO Redux

Answered

While I won't apologize for my comments about about the way Skylum does business, I will grant that my calling the reason I(the horrible, unnecessary war) Skylum hasn't released a User Guide for NE...

A User Guide for NEO?

Answered

I've been using Skylum products since they were Macphun.  In this world that's a long time. Since then, Skylum works this way:  "Order NOW!  Special Price! First on your block...! " Then a series o...

NEO User Guide?

Answered

You see the question.  It's easy. Check out the answers. Tell me if you think "they" answered the question.   du

David Ullman commented,

Robert... Many thanks!  Reads a bit complex but your step-by-step instructions will help! david