• Total activity 2129
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 2 users
  • Votes 438
  • Subscriptions 633

Votes on activity by Roy Blackwell Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 4.1 Update: When?

Answered

Is the Luminar 4.1 update going to be released today (12/30) or tomorrow (12/31)? Or has the update been delayed into early 2020?

• Luminar 3: Location of the Luminar Catalog

The current location of the Luminar 3 Catalog in the Windows 10 Pictures folder is problematic. Every photo in this folder is loaded into the Windows 10 Photos app. This results in thousands of thu...

• Windows 11 - Skylum Software

Answered

Yesterday I installed Windows 11 Preview Edition. I am happy to report that in my limited testing so far Luminar AI, Luminar 4 and Aurora HDR are all working. To me these apps seem to run a bit fas...

• Luminar AI: Management of Purchased, User and Legacy Templates

Answered

Currently there is no system for managing your templates. My list of Legacy templates, migrated from Luminar 4, is a mile long with no organization. The purchased templates do have a title, but you...

• How I Manage Sky Files in Luminar

Answered

In Luminar 4.3/AI this is how I manage my Sky files: 1) created a Sky Files folder outside of Luminar, 2) moved the default sky files to a subfolder within my Sky Files folder and 3) placed all my ...

• TIP: Using Luminar 4 as a Plug-In in Aurora HDR 2019

Answered

Currently, I believe you can only use Luminar 4 as a plugin to Aurora HDR 2019 manually. Find the file: Luminar4.8bf By default, this file is located here on a Windows PC: C:\Program Files\Skylum\L...

• Luminar 3 on Windows 10: Performance Tip

Like many users I had significant performance issues with Luminar 3 (v3.0.0 1553). Having read many of the posts here I came up with this: 1) Create a new catalog outside of your Pictures folder (F...

• Aurora HDR 2019 Up and Running :-)

Received email with link, downloaded and installed: up and running (Windows 10 Pro). Installed the free Looks presets provided.Thank you Skylum! Now to process some photos... Update - I have proces...

• Luminar Share: Latest Update Crashes

Luminar Share v1.1.5.274, just updated on my Google Pixel 6 Pro running Android 12. It crashes immediately upon trying to open. Previous version worked. Support ticket submitted.

• Windows 11 Store - PS and LR Plugin

Answered

I have installed Luminar AI from the Windows 11 Store. I do not see an option to install as a plugin in Photoshop or Lightroom. How can this be done? Hopefully Luminar AI has not lost this ability ...