Roy Blackwell

• Total activity 331
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 84
  • Subscriptions 100

Recent activity by Roy Blackwell Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar Flex as a Plugin for Affinity Photo

If you have Affinity Photo, these are the instructions that should get you setup. It is working for me. In Affinity Photo, go to Edit... Preferences... Photoshop Plugins and choose "Add." Point it ...

• Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex: License Code

A few days ago I downloaded and installed Luminar Flex. I activated Flex using my Luminar 3 license code. My question is, should Flex have it own license code? I noted that one user said his Flex r...

• Win10: Luminar 3 v3.0.1 Up and Running

Luminar 3 has had a rough start for many users, especially Windows users. On my aging desktop (AMD Phenom II X4 925 Processor 2.80 GHz with 8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 and non-SSD hard drive) v3....

• Luminar 3 on Windows 10: Performance Tip

Like many users I had significant performance issues with Luminar 3 (v3.0.0 1553). Having read many of the posts here I came up with this: 1) Create a new catalog outside of your Pictures folder (F...

• Luminar 3: Location of the Luminar Catalog

The current location of the Luminar 3 Catalog in the Windows 10 Pictures folder is problematic. Every photo in this folder is loaded into the Windows 10 Photos app. This results in thousands of thu...

• Luminar 3: Initial Impression and Issues

This impression is based on Luminar 3 running on Windows 10 Professional (Surface Pro 3 and an aging desktop). These are the same machines I run Luminar 2018 and my other photo processing software ...

• Aurora HDR 2019 Up and Running :-)

Received email with link, downloaded and installed: up and running (Windows 10 Pro). Installed the free Looks presets provided.Thank you Skylum! Now to process some photos... Update - I have proces...

• Loupedeck+ User Guide for Aurora HDR 2018

The Loupedeck+ user guide available from loupedeck.com is slanted towards use with Lightroom. While some of it applies applies equally to Aurora, a user guide written specifically for Aurora would ...

• Aurora HDR 2018 Update

Well Done! Love the update (1.2.0.2114) and especially like the Export dialog window. Please bring that over to Luminar 2018 in the next update. The Loupedeck integration is very enticing. Might ha...

• Need 1.1.0 Update

On my Windows 10 desktop machine I had to roll back to version 1.0.2 because of the missing Midlwrapper.dll issue with the 1.2.0 update. Can I get a link to download 1.1.0 please. Thanks... P.S. Do...