• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 18

Activity overview

Latest activity by Maurizio Loreti

Maurizio Loreti created a post,

Suggestion for future updates

Answered

When a Skylum application is updated, in order to perform the update on my two computers (iMac + MacBook) I have to download twice your software (e.g., for Neo 1.2.0, twice 4.45 GB) and this is a p...

Two suggestions

Answered

Every time I load pictures for one time editing, I have to choose "sort in ascending order".  Why Luminar cannot remember my last setting for image sorting in the catalog? By default Luminar export...

Maurizio Loreti commented,

Thank you, Elena, for your quick answer.  I am hoping for the best, and I am eager to see the support for (Topaz) plugins in the coming releases of Neo.

Plugins will be supported in Neo?

Answered

Luminar Neo is installed on my two computers (iMac 27" and MacBook Pro M1 16") and works quite well; although I dislike that so much tools needed for image editing, like Clone and Dodge & Burn, are...

Hello, Austin – I thought I had bought a complete photo editing program, not an incomplete one.  I may accept that some new tools may be missing, but the clone tool has been in Luminar Neptune, 201...

Luminar Neo 1.0.0 - Where is the clone tool?

Answered

The title says all.  Where is the clone tool?  And – I do not like the sliders reset to 0 and having to go in the 'Edit' column.  Is it possible to have a preference button to choose the 'old way' ...

Hint for Luminar Neo developers

Answered

Iridient Developer supports Canon R3 RAW files: https://canoncamerarumors.com/iridient-developer-3-6-1-now-supports-canon-eos-r3/ Hint, hint...

Thank you, Helga & Skylum support team.

Why for portraits only? I shot mainly macro pictures and I would like to try the bokeh filter with them in order to highlight the main subject. I understand that this filter is designed for portrai...

Matthew, exactly as I did. I tried EasyHDR and HDRtist, then I stayed with Canon Digital Photo Professional. DPP is available at no fee for Canon users and does a very very good job on RAW CR3 files.