• Total activity 182
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 77

Activity overview

Latest activity by Vance Zachary

Vance Zachary commented,

@ Terry I think the biggest question Colin was asking was about that was not answered is about a fully featured DAM containing the features Colin mentioned above and as published in the road map la...

Vance Zachary commented,

@Tom l am a fellow user. Glad to hear that Luminar is working for you and meeting most of your photography needs. One of the features lacking in Luminar 3 for Windows is plugins support (which is ...

Vance Zachary commented,

This news comes as a disappointment to many of us 50% of users who use Luminar as a plugin with hopes of, one day, Luminar having enough features to migrate away from Adobe subscriptions but also d...

Vance Zachary commented,

I do not work for Skylum. I am just a fellow user. No company can sustain itself without a revenue stream. The path to get to a paid upgrade Luminar 4 is to add features not available in other com...

Vance Zachary commented,

The obvious answer is that the developers at Skylum are finding it hard to keep to the posted schedule. They had to devote so much of their resources to addressing Luminar 3 stability and bug prob...

Vance Zachary commented,

My understanding is that Flex 3 or whatever you call the upgrade to Flex will have the same functionality as Luminar 4 but also will be a paid upgrade rather than a free update and will likely be r...

Vance Zachary commented,

Skylum wrote in another thread that their developers were having trouble decoding and incorporating Cr3 files into Luminar 3 but that they were avidly working on it.

Vance Zachary commented,

@ Edwin I agree! With 16 gig of RAM you should run faster and it may not be necessary to divide your catalog. I think Kate was in general mentioning things that may make Luminar run faster and not ...

Vance Zachary commented,

On behalf of a fellow user, welcome! I hope it meets your needs. If you run into any problems, let us here on the forum know.

Vance Zachary commented,

I am not with the Skylum team but this is something to be brought to the attention of the developers. I think they are planning to improve these things but it will take time. Personally, at this ti...