• Total activity 195
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 83

Activity overview

Latest activity by Vance Zachary

Vance Zachary commented,

Kirk, why don't we yet have this capability for Windows after nearly two years of Luminar for Windows being available? This was on the roadmap feature late 2017 and early 2018 and is still nowhere ...

Vance Zachary commented,

Luminar does not write changes made to a RAW file to a sidecar and so Lightroom cannot read the Luminar changes made to a RAW file unless you bake these changes into a TIFF file. Remember, the non...

Vance Zachary commented,

@Geoff fellow user here. I think Kate is trying to tell you that when Luminar 3 was released last December, they promised users certain features that still have not been added. To Skylum's credit...

Vance Zachary commented,

They have the smart technology to do this and have implemented this kind of edge detection with the AI Sky Replacement. It would be a very advantageous feature to have for edge detection for other...

Vance Zachary commented,

@Bill I agree wholeheartedly with most that you have to say. We are coming up on the anniversary of Luminar 3 and it, despite several updates, is still slow and buggy. Most of the features outlin...

Vance Zachary commented,

Yes, but I don't see plugin support for Windows

Vance Zachary commented,

Windows plug in support for Nik filters, Aurora HDR, Affinity and others would help users who don't use Adobe products easily be able to have access to many of the features not available in Luminar...

Vance Zachary commented,

@ Terry I think the biggest question Colin was asking was about that was not answered is about a fully featured DAM containing the features Colin mentioned above and as published in the road map la...

Vance Zachary commented,

@Tom l am a fellow user. Glad to hear that Luminar is working for you and meeting most of your photography needs. One of the features lacking in Luminar 3 for Windows is plugins support (which is ...

Vance Zachary commented,

This news comes as a disappointment to many of us 50% of users who use Luminar as a plugin with hopes of, one day, Luminar having enough features to migrate away from Adobe subscriptions but also d...