Steven Ralser

• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 20

Recent activity by Steven Ralser Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Disable swipe in edit mode

When in Edit mode and i swipe on my mouse (mac version with magic mouse) it will change images. Please disable this, for want of a better word, feature (or allow it to be disabled in preferences). ...

• Erase tool problem

I was just trying to erase some spots on a blue sky. When i hit done, and its supposedly done its magic, I can still see a smudge of the outline of the area erased.

• jpeg export ?

As I now have a Lumix G9 my jpeg  file size is too big for fine art america. I need to increase the compression.  At 100 and 99% I have a file size of 30.8mb. At 98% the fie size drops to 10.4mb.  ...

• Multiple erase layers

I created an erase layer, and then a while later I decided to erase some more objects (trash).  This created a new erase layer.  Now both layers can not coexist.  If I select one, the objects on th...

• B&W

I just decided to make one of my images monochrome, and decided to try with both tonality and luminar.  To cut to the chase - it was much easier to edit and come up with a great image in Tonality t...

• Transform bug

In the base layer, using RAW Develop. I am only used the transform tools (vertical and rotate) to adjust an image.  I then have added an "Erased image layer" and a "clone  & stamp" layer.  Above th...

• Jupiter comment

I've had no problems using Jupiter to date (I'm using it standalone rather than a plugin form LR), so I can preserve the lmnr files. However I find for something it isn't that fast.  If I have a nu...

• How to get to support from main page

Maybe I just can't see it - but I could not find an easy way to get to these support pages form the main Skylum page.  Could a link be added to the menu.

• Erase tool bug

I have an image which I rotate to vertical and then do some processing.   I then decide to erase some parts.  Using the erase tool the image will be rotated back to horizontal.  After the erasing h...

• Small interface request

Have a separate "Fit to Screen" and 100% button in the tool bar - there is lots of space for them and you had them in Tonality.