• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 20

Activity overview

Latest activity by Steven Ralser

Steven Ralser created a post,

Disable swipe in edit mode

When in Edit mode and i swipe on my mouse (mac version with magic mouse) it will change images. Please disable this, for want of a better word, feature (or allow it to be disabled in preferences). ...

Erase tool problem

I was just trying to erase some spots on a blue sky. When i hit done, and its supposedly done its magic, I can still see a smudge of the outline of the area erased.

Steven Ralser commented,

It's probably difficult to emulate LR in the first version - How many versions did it take LR to sort of get it right - they're up to 7 or something now.  My wish is for a robust writing solution.

Steven Ralser commented,

I know I have been complaining  about the lack of the DAM, but when we bought Luminar last year did we buy it for it's processing ability or not?   Much as I would like the DAM now, I hope it will ...

Steven Ralser commented,

They're supposed to tell us about the DAM tomorrow,  as I remember (in August).  The also said everyone is working on the DAM - but they release a Beta of Photolemur.  How can they be doing both?  

Steven Ralser commented,

Does that mean we will hear something soon about the DAM.  I've only got LR 5.5, so I can't read my G9 Raw files there. Recently I've been taking RAW + JPEG (sending to different cards) - look at t...

jpeg export ?

As I now have a Lumix G9 my jpeg  file size is too big for fine art america. I need to increase the compression.  At 100 and 99% I have a file size of 30.8mb. At 98% the fie size drops to 10.4mb.  ...

Steven Ralser commented,

August is now over half over and we haven't seen anything yet.  I'd rather try the new DAM with my trip photos than use a combination of LR and RAW files in the finder - I just got a Lumix G9, but ...

Steven Ralser commented,

I just got a G9, and took some high res photos - wish I had seen this post first. Is there anyway to uncompress the raw files so aurora/luminar can read them.

Steven Ralser commented,

Hopefully they'll release at least a beta soon.  I now have a G9 and can't view the RAW images in my version of LR. I'm going on a trip to New Zealand and Australia the beginning of August - it sur...