Egidio Leitao

Amateur hobbyist photo enthusiast who loves landscape photography and motor sports events.

• Total activity 84
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 30

Activity overview

Latest activity by Egidio Leitao

Egidio Leitao commented,

Thanks, everyone.  I appreciate the replies.  I have sent in my request to join the Insiders community indicated in Roy's note above. 

Egidio Leitao commented,

Dear Katherine, Isn't this the Insiders Community or is there another forum I'm not aware of at this time?  I'd be glad to join that if it's separate from this. Egídio

Egidio Leitao created a post,

Daily challenge

Answered

Hi. Does Luminar have a daily challenge section?  Not a contest, but just an area where daily themes are posted for people to submit photos on that theme. Egídio

Egidio Leitao commented,

Dave, Even though Luminar AI does not have third-party plugin support, you can use Topaz AI directly from inside Lightroom (LR), if you use that. I am very happy with all the Topaz AI products. The...

Egidio Leitao commented,

As I said, I've noticed that sometimes Luminar AI has a bug with the erase tool. Once I apply erase on an area, it does not seem to erase it. However, once I save the image, the area is in fact era...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Which Luminar version are you using? I've noticed that sometimes Luminar AI has a bug with the erase tool. Once I apply erase on an area, it does not seem to erase it. However, once I save the imag...

Egidio Leitao commented,

David, I'm afraid I don't have answers to your questions. However, I felt compelled to write you because Lightroom and Luminar 4 are two entirely different applications. I don't know what your work...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Mort, I would not hold my breath on that. For two years users have been asking for this feature. 

Egidio Leitao commented,

That is very kind of you to provide this "simple" arrangement for add a watermark in Luminar.  Shame on Skylum for having ignored customers' request for a really simple way to do this. It's been re...

Egidio Leitao commented,

That is odd behavior regarding the freezing. I've been using Luminar 4 for almost a year now and have had no issues. I remember many years ago, whenever an app was freezing, it was generally becaus...