Egidio Leitao

Amateur hobbyist photo enthusiast who loves landscape photography and motor sports events.

• Total activity 57
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Egidio Leitao

Egidio Leitao commented,

I second that request very strongly.  It is one reason why I don't use Luminar for masking much anymore. Lightroom offers edge awareness. It is an amazing tool to have. Basically, if I use Luminar,...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Michael, What kind of issues are you having?  My L4 is very stable (Mac desktop). I have not had any issues with crashes or anything.  Knock on wood!  Have you contacted support for the issues you ...

Egidio Leitao commented,

I just hope these "future releases" will be updates to L4 and not a possible L5, meaning we'd have to pay for an existing feature improvement/correction.

Egidio Leitao commented,

That happens when one does not have an impartial forum. I personally do not have any issues with Luminar 4 (so far, should I say?).  However, this is the company's forum. They control its content. ...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Yes, auto-align would be nice indeed.  Now, whether Skylum will add that or not, it's another story. :) Lately I've been using LR a lot and only go to L4 after I've done all my edits in LR. In L4, ...

Egidio Leitao commented,

I agree with you. When I first discovered HDR, I used to overdo my photos. That was something I didn't notice at the time, but now I see that in old photos I created. More and more I'm trying to cr...

Egidio Leitao commented,

So, how different would this be from merging bracketed images? 

Egidio Leitao commented,

Michael, After reading your post, I'll have to try this approach to see what results I get. I will post my comments after I've tried this technique with L4.   Egídio

Egidio Leitao commented,

Just re-register the software again using your email and registration code. You should have that with the email you received when the software was released.

Egidio Leitao commented,

Just write support using their email directly. I had a similar problem and was able to have it fixed easily. All my Skylum software is under one email now.