Egidio Leitao

Amateur hobbyist photo enthusiast who loves landscape photography and motor sports events.

• Total activity 77
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 28

Activity overview

Latest activity by Egidio Leitao

Egidio Leitao commented,

As I said, I've noticed that sometimes Luminar AI has a bug with the erase tool. Once I apply erase on an area, it does not seem to erase it. However, once I save the image, the area is in fact era...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Which Luminar version are you using? I've noticed that sometimes Luminar AI has a bug with the erase tool. Once I apply erase on an area, it does not seem to erase it. However, once I save the imag...

Egidio Leitao commented,

David, I'm afraid I don't have answers to your questions. However, I felt compelled to write you because Lightroom and Luminar 4 are two entirely different applications. I don't know what your work...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Mort, I would not hold my breath on that. For two years users have been asking for this feature. 

Egidio Leitao commented,

That is very kind of you to provide this "simple" arrangement for add a watermark in Luminar.  Shame on Skylum for having ignored customers' request for a really simple way to do this. It's been re...

Egidio Leitao commented,

That is odd behavior regarding the freezing. I've been using Luminar 4 for almost a year now and have had no issues. I remember many years ago, whenever an app was freezing, it was generally becaus...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Paul, I believe you will need to think about what you want to get out of using a library. If all you want is to catalog photos in a folder, just about any of those applications will do -- except fo...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Even though there is not a set process in Luminar 4 to merge bracketed images, wouldn't adding each image as a layer work? I noticed that every time I add a layer in Luminar 4, it gives me the opti...

Egidio Leitao commented,

John, Here's what I would do. After the sky replacement, I'd add another layer with the original photo and then just mask the parts I want to be seen on that second layer to show through on the ori...

Egidio Leitao commented,

Indeed that would be a nice improvement to workflow. I've only done the synchronization when I open the images in L4 directly, not as a plug-in to LR. I'd be curious to find out if anyone has found...