LARRY FITZPATRICK

• Total activity 110
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 14
  • Subscriptions 39

Recent activity by LARRY FITZPATRICK Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • 1.0.1 Disappointed

Answered

Two easy updates you could have made; Hotkey to open histogram Hotkey to open and close file information in edit mode.

• Histogram

Answered

Luminar AI - Is there a quick key, to open and close the histogram. Going through the menu system is a pain.

• Luminar 4.3 Dodge and Burn

Answered

I believe this is related to Dodge and Burn. I had a set of photos that I exported to a JPG. Several of them came out much darker then the images show while in Luminar. The ones that were darker ha...

• Luminar 4.3

Answered

4.3 is available in Canada, when is USA release? Will Topaz Denoise work with 4.3? What are upgrade items for Windows 10 users?

• Export Layers

Answered

I am using Windows 10 and Luminar 4.2. When I erase Luminar creates a new layer. When Export to a Jpg file this Erase Layer in not included with the export. Item I deleted are in the JPG file.   Is...

• Duplicate File Names

Answered

Luminar 4.1 I had a set of image (CR2 files) in a folder “Long Dock early Morning”. I edited them using Advanced Contrast and Color Contrast. I was experimenting. I exported them as JPG to “Long Do...

• Brush Masks

Answered

I like to have the opacity set to 100% for most of my editing. How, do I set the default to 100%. Many time I have to reset the mask because I forgot to change from the default of 50 to 100 Thank you

• LMNR File

Answered

I have many LMNR files in my Luminar 4 catalogs.  Did luminar 3/4 copy the edits recorded in the LMNR file into the catalog? Can I delete LMNR files from withing Luminar 4, without losing the previ...

• Shortcut J Key

Answered

I just watched a Jim Nix video. He was using J, then Option/Alt key to show a mask of blown out areas of photo. I could not get this to work with my window system. Jim does use a mac.  The 'J' key ...

• Lumniar 4 - Looks

Answered

Looks – Some work, some don’t These work: Essentials, Street, Landscape, Portrait, Lifestyles, Ariel s (plus Others). These don’t, they do not show the individual icons for the Looks group do not s...