• Total activity 55
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by LARRY FITZPATRICK

LARRY FITZPATRICK commented,

Just Download. Tried the AL Sky Enhancer. Liked it better then using the polarizing filter and brushing in the sky. But that was just a sample of one.

LARRY FITZPATRICK created a post,

More efficient Exports

I use Windows 10. When editing, exporting and saving a large number of photo, there is a lot of time spent waiting for the export. So I used AutoHotkey to create a script. The script Opens LMNR fil...

I will create a layer for detail, then use mask to identify the items that I want to enhance. Bridges, buildings, etc, Sometime will also create a layer and mask for color editing.

I am lazy

I am lazy, typically after I edit and image I want to export it, save it, then open a new CR2 (Raw) file. I download an utility TinyTask for Windows and create a macro. It does Shift-CTRL E Enter C...

Try the clone tool. Or create a mask of just the eyes, then use a filter to adjust the exposure.

I just did a radial mask, both on a layer and a individual filter had not problem. When, I start the radial mask the area outside the circle is in red and is what will be adjusted by the filters. I...

Updated 1.3.0.2210

Updated on my Windows 10 System today. No problems Thank you

Thank you for your response, Yes setting for each photo need to be further adjusted, which is why the batch does not work for me. I would like to see batch open multi .lmnr files that i already adj...

Default Preset

I have created a Preset that I would like to use as a default starting point for my outdoor pictures. Right now I open the cr2 file, then need to open preset window, go to custom, select the preset...

MS Paint or any other simple editor.