• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 14
  • Subscriptions 39

Activity overview

Latest activity by LARRY FITZPATRICK

LARRY FITZPATRICK created a post,

1.0.1 Disappointed

Answered

Two easy updates you could have made; Hotkey to open histogram Hotkey to open and close file information in edit mode.

LARRY FITZPATRICK commented,

Wolfgang Ostertag I am a user not part of skylum. I hope they read your comments and can make adjustments. Have a great day.

I just installed a second update 7348 this one fix the issues I described above

Histogram

Answered

Luminar AI - Is there a quick key, to open and close the histogram. Going through the menu system is a pain.

Also

I did not attempt to try Sky tools or portrait tools, So I do not know is they work I have a Window system All of the setting that I had trouble with had a show or hide option, I tried using that b...

I am also seeing this error on Windows 10. There has already been an update to fix some but not all.

Luminar 4.3 Dodge and Burn

Answered

I believe this is related to Dodge and Burn. I had a set of photos that I exported to a JPG. Several of them came out much darker then the images show while in Luminar. The ones that were darker ha...

Kirk Thank you for release dates. For Windows: What is new with 4.3? What is fixed?

Luminar 4.3

Answered

4.3 is available in Canada, when is USA release? Will Topaz Denoise work with 4.3? What are upgrade items for Windows 10 users?