• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 14
  • Subscriptions 36

Activity overview

Latest activity by LARRY FITZPATRICK

LARRY FITZPATRICK created a post,

Luminar 4.3 Dodge and Burn

Answered

I believe this is related to Dodge and Burn. I had a set of photos that I exported to a JPG. Several of them came out much darker then the images show while in Luminar. The ones that were darker ha...

LARRY FITZPATRICK commented,

Kirk Thank you for release dates. For Windows: What is new with 4.3? What is fixed?

Luminar 4.3

Answered

4.3 is available in Canada, when is USA release? Will Topaz Denoise work with 4.3? What are upgrade items for Windows 10 users?

The problem is I have not found a method to reproduce. It comes and goes. Plus work-a-round is only one click more.

I have seen that also, it is quite random. It could be a issue to two or three photo in a row then start working again in same photo editing session. The good thing is that the Crop still works usi...

Hakan Skylum told me they duplicated the problem and it is on schedule to be fixed. I the mean time with images with multi layers, export when in edit mode and export one at a time. This has worked...

Export Layers

Answered

I am using Windows 10 and Luminar 4.2. When I erase Luminar creates a new layer. When Export to a Jpg file this Erase Layer in not included with the export. Item I deleted are in the JPG file.   Is...

Duplicate File Names

Answered

Luminar 4.1 I had a set of image (CR2 files) in a folder “Long Dock early Morning”. I edited them using Advanced Contrast and Color Contrast. I was experimenting. I exported them as JPG to “Long Do...

Brush Masks

Answered

I like to have the opacity set to 100% for most of my editing. How, do I set the default to 100%. Many time I have to reset the mask because I forgot to change from the default of 50 to 100 Thank you

LMNR File

Answered

I have many LMNR files in my Luminar 4 catalogs.  Did luminar 3/4 copy the edits recorded in the LMNR file into the catalog? Can I delete LMNR files from withing Luminar 4, without losing the previ...