• Total activity 18
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Terry Luckings

Terry Luckings commented,

I know this is an old post, but I was also hoping that CK could be used as a plugin for Flex. Initially I could not find the plugin files as, what a surprise, they are not in the Plugins folder. Ho...

Just had a relook at the blurred image and it looks like its a .lmnr file. This may explain why its blurred although when viewed in L3.0.2 it was okay and its okay in Flex as well.  Is this another...

Terry Luckings created a post,

What is the update doing to my catalogue?

Well in  the UK we had to wait a little longer than a lot but it finally arrived today. First launch and over half of the catalog was missing. Second launch and it all finally reappeared after seve...

I agree with that, along with many other non-Adobe users.

Bruno At present there is no plugin support for AP. I have already raised this question on the forum and direct with Support. This is the answer I received to that point, "We will do our best to ad...

Thanks Angela for the .8bf file but like Bob I've had no luck in getting it to work but the reply I've had from the support team (Anna) quotes "We will do our best to add the possibility to use Lum...

Well I've just spent the best part of an hour trying to get AP to work with Flex, using various different plugins with no success. I can get the plugin to show on the AP drop down menu but when you...

Unfortunately I've found that as well. I've been using CleanMyMac for some time (paid for app) and even that does leave some remnants although when you delve deeper the space they take up is neglig...

It's not usual to have an uninstaller for Mac apps. Normally you would just drag the app to the trash and it's removed (after you empty the trash). You can use an app, such as AppCleaner (free down...

Terry Luckings created a post,

Luminar Flex with Affinity Photo

Is it possible to use Luminar Flex as a plugin for Affinity Photo? As I am a non Adobe user still using Aperture (which does work) along with some others like NX-D (this works as well) and Affinity...