• Total activity 21
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Keith Dunn

Keith Dunn commented,

Helena .. thanks for you input. I am using Luminar 3. Do you have any additional comments based on the version. Sorry I didn't include that probably critical piece of information originally. Keith

Keith Dunn created a post,

Luminar Catalogue Restore

Answered

Is it possible to restore a catalogue from a backup and have it work? I have been creating a new catalogue for each large set of images that I have been working on. When I am finished, I copy the c...

Keith Dunn commented,

Thanks for your reply Austin. I understand that you are not recommending that I move the catalogs from the internal drive. In my workflow I have a desktop iMac and a notebook that I carry with me. ...

Catalog Long Term Strategy

Answered

I shoot a few thousand photos a month. I an constantly backing up my photos to external drives because my machine would fill up quickly. Although I would love to have only one catalog for the last ...

Using Luminar's DAM

I am looking for information and advice. I really like the idea of using the DAM but have some concerns around my work flow and the logistics of using it. I have been shooting digital for many year...

Keith Dunn commented,

A challenge I have with the versions of Aurora is the "look" of the initial image produced. I use the package professionally and my clients come to expect a look and make a decision to choose me ba...

Keith Dunn commented,

I have a similar machine and avoid using RAW files with more than three layers and a few filters on each layer. Rendering performance goes in the toilet. My pain threshold is a few minutes of proce...

Keith Dunn commented,

I like the "STRUCTURE" option .. move the slider to the left and everything becomes softer. If you want to affect only a portion of your photo create a new layer and use the brush to choose the par...

Introduction

Hi I'm Keith. I am from Vancouver Canada. Shoot real estate, landscape and various types of portrait photography. I am attempting to move away from Photoshop and Lightroom to Luminar and Aurora. I'...