• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tony Aurelio

Tony Aurelio created a post,

How to apply your watermark logo into your picture

How do you apply your watermark logo into your photo in Luminar 3. If anyone knows please help. I really appreciate

Tony Aurelio commented,

Luminar 3.1.0 works now after several tries . I fixed by re-naming my previous L 3 catalog,. uninstalled L3 using AppCleaner, rebooted PC , downloaded Luminar 3 installer app , reinstalled L3 but p...

Luminar Update 3.1.0

Tried to install the latest update since 8:56PM last night (4/25/2019) up to this time April 26, @ 3:57 AM still at the Updating Image Gallery at ...0. It's been stuck there throughout those hours,...

Tony Aurelio commented,

Bad start. I'm having the same problem. I t's been 3 hours already and all my photos haven';t appeared yet. Something is really wrong here. 

Save Luminar Looks

Just wondering if any has tried to Save their Own Luminar 3 Looks? Been trying to Save my own Luminar Looks but when I click the "Save Luminar Look" , a small box appear on the screen, asking the N...

Luminar 3 Still not 100% Working for Me

Problems I encountered even after a New Clean L3 install: 1. Save Luminar Looks - not responding 2. All Luminar Looks, Favorite, Create User Luminar Looks and User Luminar Looks not working 3. Edit...

Tony Aurelio commented,

I had a similar problem like yours before but was able to find the root cause and was able to fixed the problem. I had Luminar 18 and Luminar 3 installed to my Mac-Mini. I uninstalled both by using...

Tony Aurelio commented,

Tony Collins : Have similar problem like you do however I found what's causing the crushing problem, I fixed this crushing problem by uninstalling both my Luminar 3 and Luminar 18  using the AppCle...

Luminar 3 Keeps Crushing " My Fix"

I  un-installed L3 and Luminar 18 completely using the APPCleaner. After un-installing , I re-started my Mac/PC , then downloaded the L3 app. , re-installed back the L3.  After installation L3 open...

Luminar keeps crushing "My Own Fix"

I uninstalled my L3 and L18 completely by using the AppCleaner. After uninstalling , Re-started my Mac, then downloaded L3 , Re-installed Luminar 3 . After few minutes Luminar 3 re-launch with no p...