• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 86

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tony Collins

Tony Collins commented,

Pending approval

Bizzarely - I've just opened L3.02 for the first time in weeks (to check if I can get the update) and I'm getting the same thing. Without an update. Updating image gallery 0% and a black screen. It...

Tony Collins commented,

I will, of course do that. I’ve reverted to Flex for the time being, but in spite of my comment above, am excited to try 3.1 Hoping my previous issues (two bouts of lost edits - so you can understa...

Tony Collins commented,

This doesn't fill me with confidence that the fundamental catalog stability issues are solved.

Tony Collins commented,

Yes, you are right. One week is within two weeks. So, apparently, is one day :-) Thanks for the update.

Tony Collins commented,

Just to be clear - are we talking about the 3.1 update here?And is it the end of the month, or within two weeks? One is now double the time of the other.   Thanks.

Tony Collins commented,

Are you sure - I thought the next update was 3.1 in "late spring"?

Tony Collins commented,

But the next thread I reply to will start sending them again. Not the solution I'm looking for. No other forum I use forces me to receive emails I don't want. Notifications are always an option. In...

Tony Collins created a post,

I am getting a ridiculous number of emails from this forum - how to stop

11 cluttering up my inbox today alone. How do I stop this? And no, the link at the bottom of the email is not the answer - I don't want to have to click on that every time I get an email - I want t...

Tony Collins commented,

Richard - I think the majority of users will be happy to do B&W without masking. Certainly for me - as soon as I need mask any more accurate than a rough paint into an area to do something, I'm...

Tony Collins commented,

Hi Dmytro. I am really interested. Skylum support people have replied many times over the last 1.5 months that the roadmap will be updated. I am *really* struggling to understand why it isn't just ...