• Total activity 82
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 30

Activity overview

Latest activity by Duc Vu Anh

Duc Vu Anh commented,

There is too much of problem with AI portrait enhancer. - AI Skin enhancer create pixel noise on low key images. Mostly at the darket part with random white and color pixels. - eye enhancer and fa...

Duc Vu Anh commented,

One more thing i would like to add if i am using luminar 4.3 on my surface pro 7, i dont have that issue. But if i using external mornitor with less resolution than surface screen. It happens all t...

Duc Vu Anh commented,

Hi, I found that if apply distortion correction and face sliming effect on Nikon Z6 raw file. The preview at fit screen become blury. 100% view is fine anw. Please check

Duc Vu Anh commented,

I have the same problem. Edited RAW show distored preview in Browser mode. Color is way off. Sometimes the single image view show blury preview. Only 100% view show the correct sharpness. Very an...

Duc Vu Anh commented,

Yes, i can do that but what the purpose of Luminar 4 DAM for? Besides, I saw Jim Nix on his Luminar 4 (mac) can call up Aurora from Luminar, and return the editted file back to Luminar, very convie...

Duc Vu Anh commented,

Tks Anna. I would like to know what exactly the improvement of that update. So far i cannot use aurora hdr as Luminar plugin. I am using PC and saw Jim Nix can export the image in Luminar 4 to auro...

Duc Vu Anh created a post,

Lumina 4 update 4480????

What is about the change log. Picture attached

Duc Vu Anh commented,

The update pop up on my Luminar 4 and now mine is 4480. What is about the change log of that update. I am the early bird that get 11.11 update. Is this to bring my luminar to be on par with 18.11 ...

Duc Vu Anh created a post,

Luminar 4 - AI Skin enhancer filter creates more noise on the skin

Answered

it works only on the face, not other parts of human body. It also creates more noise, especially to the face. To my view, not much better than structure filter with minus slider. I am not sure it i...

Duc Vu Anh commented,

Downloaded, up and run now. Performance seems not much improved over Luminar 3, RAM still consumed quite a lot (90%). Not exeperience crash yet. AI Skin Enhancer create more noise to the face??? ho...