Harry Conte

“A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.” Diane Arbus

• Total activity 129
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 37

Recent activity by Harry Conte Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar Neo 1.50 Extensions not working

Answered

I've updated to 1.5 but have not been able to use the Extensions.  When I put in a photo and click on the Extension, I get the menu.  For instance, when I tried to use Supersharp AI.  I clicked on ...

• Lost Edit History

Answered

I have a catalog in NEO with my original photo and my edited photo.  These were subsequently Exported to my hard drive for further work and printing.  I decided that a few of the prints were not to...

• Skylum Credit

Answered

Seeing that there is no topic for General Questions I'll post this here and the Admin(s) can move it to the appropriate place. I have some dollar credits for recommending and selling Luminar AI.  H...

• WTF, where are my Looks and Favorites?

Answered

I just installed Luminar AI v3 and I lost all of the default Looks, the Looks I loaded into AI and my favorites. As you can see from the screenshot they are not there. I need some advice on how to ...

• Luminar Insiders

Answered

I've made multiple requests to join and have not heard anything back?  I purchased Luminar AI.  

• Advertising in Luminar AI

Answered

When I pay for a product I don't expect nor do I want product advertising in it.  For the record, I immediately delete it and don't pay attention to it.  I find it distracting. 

• Adobe Elements 2021 + Luminar

Answered

I have installed an upgrade from Adobe Elements 2020 to 2021.  Using the Preferences I have installed Luminar 4.3 as a Plug-in but when I try to use it I can't get it to open.  Need suggestions.  I...

• Luminar 4 as a plug-in for Elements 2020

Answered

I just upgraded Elements from 15-20 because I was having problems getting plug-ins to work, including Luminar 4. So, after loading and re-loading everything I still can't get L-4 to work from withi...

• Copy or Print History

Answered

Anyone know if it's possible to copy or print the history of a particular print after you finish editing?

• Luminar 4 and screenshot

Answered

Attention Elena Blum:   Per your message below I'm not sure why I need to provide another screenshot.  If you recheck the message I posted, the image included is a screenshot. Also, it would have...