Harry Conte

“A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.” Diane Arbus

• Total activity 67
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 17

Recent activity by Harry Conte Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Third Party Plug-ins L-3 on a PC

So, I just installed Photoshop Elements 15 as a plug-in to Luminar 3 and I still don't see a plug-in button on the tool bar. I've seen tutorials where in Luminar 3 the presenter shows the plug-in t...

• Problems with Luminar 3.1.1 Update

Well, nothing new here.  Each and everytime I have tried to install a Luminar program or update one I've had the same problem that Skylum just can't solve. Hopefully, to save me some aggravation th...

• LumaFlex converts photo from raw to jpeg?

I was working on a raw photo in Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and decided to do some work on it in LumaFlex.  When the shot loaded into L-flex it was no longer a raw photo but a JPEG. Is that normal?

• Luminar 3.1.0: Accent AI 2.0 + More Usability & Stability - Not so much

Well, here we go again.  Another update that won't load correctly or without a lot of frustration.  I don't know why or how many times I must go through this but without failure every single upgrad...

• Problems with Luminar 3

First, when I try to load a photo, particularly a raw file, it takes a very long time to load, if at all. Second, when it does load, it doesn't load with Looks and Filters.  Note that this is inter...

• Quick and Awesome and Image Aware

When I open a photo in L3 I get a prearranged workspace called Quick and Awesome and in LumaFlex I get Image Aware. I would prefer opening a photo to a blank workspace to work on my own creations. ...

• Problems with Luminar 3

I'm having a problem when I remove a photo from Quick Edits and open a new one.  The old photo remains in the Luminar Looks file and I can't access or process the new photo. Even the filters I used...

• Luminar 3 Library

Here's my first question after finally getting it loaded into my system. Do I need to use the library to use Luminar 3?  For some reason on its own it loaded in three of my folders but I don't want...

• Unintended Double Exposure

Working on this photo when I used the Dodge and Burn Filter.  Upon completion I had a misaligned adjustment layer.  It removed itself when I hit the "Fit to Screen" button but I don't know why it d...

• Intro

Howdy everyone.  Glad to be here.