Harry Conte

“A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.” Diane Arbus

• Total activity 93
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 24

Activity overview

Latest activity by Harry Conte

Harry Conte commented,

Thank you Ian and Victoria Grace.

Harry Conte created a post,

Copy or Print History

Answered

Anyone know if it's possible to copy or print the history of a particular print after you finish editing?

Luminar 4 and screenshot

Answered

Attention Elena Blum:   Per your message below I'm not sure why I need to provide another screenshot.  If you recheck the message I posted, the image included is a screenshot. Also, it would have...

Harry Conte commented,

Ian:   Thanks for the heads up.  I still find it distracting and something that shouldn't take place.  I guess I have to live with it until Skylum fixes it.  Minor situation that it is.

Harry Conte commented,

Angela: It disappears if I shut the program down and re-start it.  Makes it a little cumbersome to process differenr photos.   Harry

Luminar 4.2 Remove Single Edits

Answered

When I remove a photo using the Remove From Single Edits it leaves behind a last instruction or filter.  How do I get rid of it so it doesn't apply to the next single image edit I want to perform? ...

Harry Conte commented,

Thanks Angela.  Problem I'm having is they are .xmp files. I guess they are for Lightroom?   Harry    

Color Profiles

Answered

I received some color profiles.  Where and how do I load them into Lum 4?  

Harry Conte commented,

Thanks Angela.  That worked.  Still the question remains as to why I have to do this with just about every update/upgrade.

Luminar 4.1.1 won't load

Answered

I've made three attempts to update.  It gets to 80% then I get an error message. I always have had trouble with updates and upgrades for some reason.  If there is another link available for PC I wo...