• Total activity 358
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 211
  • Subscriptions 47

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Barnes

Mark Barnes commented,

Hi Kirk, I want to start clean with 4.1 so it will use my Pictures (mac) folder rather that one I created as a work around until the update arrived. To clarify from your post above, it's best to de...

Mark Barnes commented,

Just saw these posts (12.22.19). Am I able to import LMNR files into various Luminar 4 folders and open them? I've held off importing LMNR files into L4 for now. Don't want to freeze the program. T...

Mark Barnes created a post,

New folder in L4 not in same order as on HD

Answered

Hello! When I add a folder to my HD and then add it to the L4 Library, the Folder with images imports just fine but the folder is at the bottom of the list of folders in L4. Example, created a fold...

Mark Barnes commented,

Are you using L4 as a standalone and it mirrors you Pictures? Able to import images into L4 as well? If so, I think you're one of the lucky ones! Thx,

Catalina update date?

Answered

I'm one of the many out there that was unaware of the Catalina-L4 issue until it was too late. Like many, I cannot use L4 at all.Using as a standalone. Cannot import images to folders. Won't mirror...

Mark Barnes commented,

Sorry I duplicated the L4 panel. The top one is L3, the 2nd is L4, the 3rd is a dupe of L4.

Mark Barnes commented,

Helena,  I know where the L4 History panel is. My question was: In the L3 History panel, when selecting a past edit, I'm able to revise that particular edit right from the L3 History panel. In L4 o...

L4 History panel

I've been using L4 since the 11th and am really enjoying the changes/improvements with the editing tools. However with the History panel I'm not able to go back in time to a specific adjustment, op...

Mark Barnes commented,

Well said. Getting it right in camera is always best. Dating myself, but I learned that many, many years ago in the film days and developing my images in the dark room. If it was right out of the c...

Mark Barnes commented,

I use ON1, Topaz and L3 and will probably add L4 . All points above are valid. However I take exception to the statement that "people who can't take a decent photo need all the AI help to produce a...