• Total activity 442
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 245
  • Subscriptions 49

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Barnes

Mark Barnes commented,

FYI, I just upgraded ON1 to 2022.5. They fixed the bug and NEO can be used as a plug in (like it does with LAI) in the Layers menu. I tried it. Works great.

Mark Barnes commented,

I had the same question. For it's worth, I reached out to ON1 Tech Support. Their response was: "After checking with our dev team, we have an open bug for issues with the Luminar Neo plugin that is...

Mark Barnes commented,

For now I'm going to stay with NEO in the hopes that future updates bring more of the features I'm looking for, and soon. If not I"ll go back to ON1 Photo RAW that has a good Layers function in add...

Mark Barnes commented,

I've reached out regarding wanting an adjustment layer function as well. From the responses I've seen, my guess is that there are no plans to include it in future updates. Disappointing.

Mark Barnes commented,

This is is a vital function that's missing. NEO was promoted with the return of Layers, now only to find out Adjustment Layers are not included and may come in the future. I am seriously disappoint...

Mark Barnes created a post,

Hover LUTs preview function

Answered

When hovering over the list of LUTs in NEO I don't get a preview of each LUT as was available in LAI. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks!

Mark Barnes commented,

Thanks Alina, From the Luminar Insiders site here's what's Skylum says: "At launch, you’ll be able to add raster graphics (pixel images) as image layers. In the first release, you won’t be able to ...

Adjustment Layers coming?

Answered

I'm really enjoying NEO.  Do you know when the Layers function will allow adjustment layers in addition to the image layers already there? Hopefully soon. It's one reason I purchased NEO. I used ad...

NEO slow image rendering

Answered

Hello! I've been running NEO for a few days now and it's definitely faster than LAI. However when launching an image to edit it is at times quite slow for the image to render, looking out of focus,...

Mark Barnes commented,

Thanks Anastasia....Monterey update worked with no Luminar AI issues.