• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 213
  • Subscriptions 45

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Barnes

Mark Barnes created a post,

Tech Support large volume of tickets

Answered

Hello, It's understandable that with the large volume of tickets, responses from Tech Support can be delayed up to a week. The problem is if the suggested fix doesn't work, Ii respond right back fo...

Mark Barnes commented,

I understand that looks that came with L4 will not transfer to L.ai. However I have looks I've purchased (Jim Nix) I want to transfer. Haven't heard back in almost 3 weeks. Please help. Thanks,

Mark Barnes commented,

Good info. Thanks. My purchased looks should have transferred  and did not,

Mark Barnes commented,

Hi Helga.. I haven't heard back on the issue of L4 Looks not transferring to L.ai.even after reinstalling according to directions. I do have a different ticket regarding my L4 catalog not connectin...

Mark Barnes commented,

Just sent everything to you via email. Thanks for your time...

L4 Looks not in L.ai

Answered

I have the same problem. I have L4 with multiple looks and none of them transferred to Legacy L.ai.  Is there a workaround/way to make it happen? I reinstalled L.ai, still nothing. Can you help or ...

Mark Barnes commented,

Same problem here!

Mark Barnes commented,

Thanks Margaret!

Luminar AI plug in question

Answered

Hello! Since AI is new from the ground up: Will it be able to use Topaz plugins as Luminar 4 does? Tech Support was nice enough to show me how to make Topaz Studio2, Sharpen AI and Denoise AI as pl...

Mark Barnes commented,

Thanks Angela, To clarify: Step one: How would I create a catalog with nothing in it? Step two: If I choose at a later date, can I create another catalog with, for example, my Pictures folder (thin...