• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 211
  • Subscriptions 41

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Barnes

Mark Barnes created a post,

FLICKR

Answered

Sorry, this is a dupe. I tried to follow my Flickr question and somehow deleted it. My question is will sharing/uploading with Flickr ever become a function for L4. We can with SmugMug. Since SmugM...

FLICKR

Answered

Hello! Is there any update regarding the ability to share with Flickr? We can share/upload to SmugMug. Since SmugMug owns Flickr I would think it would be possible now? Let us know if this is being...

Mark Barnes commented,

Thanks Margaret, it's good to know the DAM improvements haven't been forgotten. Regular communication on it's progress would be helpful so we don't feel left in the dark. Mark

DAM for Mac update

Answered

It's been a while so I thought I'd check on on the roadmap for DAM improvements. Any recent update re search, IPTC, virtual copies or side by side comparisons. I know it's a crazy time right now bu...

Mark Barnes commented,

I'm using on a iMac. If it's theoretically possible how would I make Flex a plugin within L4 to see if it will work? Or should I reach out to Tech Support?

L3/Flex as plugin in L4?

Answered

Ok, here's a crazy question.. Can Flex or L3 be used as a plugin within L4? Sometimes there are filters there (not many) that are not in L4.Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but curious. Tha...

Mark Barnes commented,

Hi Kirk, I want to start clean with 4.1 so it will use my Pictures (mac) folder rather that one I created as a work around until the update arrived. To clarify from your post above, it's best to de...

Mark Barnes commented,

Just saw these posts (12.22.19). Am I able to import LMNR files into various Luminar 4 folders and open them? I've held off importing LMNR files into L4 for now. Don't want to freeze the program. T...

New folder in L4 not in same order as on HD

Answered

Hello! When I add a folder to my HD and then add it to the L4 Library, the Folder with images imports just fine but the folder is at the bottom of the list of folders in L4. Example, created a fold...

Mark Barnes commented,

Are you using L4 as a standalone and it mirrors you Pictures? Able to import images into L4 as well? If so, I think you're one of the lucky ones! Thx,