• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Simoneau

Robert Simoneau commented,

I installed Luminar 3 on my Windows machine and added 27,402 photo. The splash screen shows for almost 3 minutes before the application opens. Maybe give it more time? I know this is unsat, but jus...

@Alina, That did not work. Let me be sure I understood. I created a Presets folder at the same level as the Custom folder, and then moved everything from my Aurora 2018 folder, except the Custom fo...

Angela Following the directions provided by you and listed below, worked prefect on my Windows 10 PC. However, following the same steps on my Macbook pro did not work. The folders I copied are the ...

@Gracie, I find Affinity Photo to be the perfect replacement for Photoshop. Then again I am just a hobbyist at this

I appears that a post I made 12 hours ago has not cleared and ones from others at 9 & 10 hours have clear. I fear censorship is in play here. I hope not as I would have to post elsewhere. I sha...

I purchased the Creative Kit on Dec 19,2017, on Dec 23th Angela Andrieux wrote on the then facebook support page in response to a problem reported by Robert Kiss "Angela Andrieux-Skylum "...

Robert Simoneau created a post,

I've giving up

I purchased Luminar more than a year ago with the promise that the DAM would follow shortly thereafter. I purchased  Aurora HDR 2018, and later I purchased The Creative Kit. It appears that the DAM...

Hello from Rhode Island, USA. I am a hobbyist photographer using Luminar 2018 and Aurora HDR 2018 to improve my photos. I have both programs running on both a Macbook Pro and a Windows 10 PC.