• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nick Buchko

Nick Buchko commented,

Thank you. They're great.  

Nick Buchko commented,

Tony, when you are in C:\Users\(YOUR USER), if you don't see the App Data folder, click on the "View" menu at the top left of the screen and then check the "Hidden Items" box. You should then see t...

Nick Buchko commented,

After reading Anna’s post, I believe that the “Apostrophe” elimination may resolve my problem, but was unsure how to achieve it.  Unfortunately, my Win 10 primary computer account is “Nick’s PC”, i...

Nick Buchko commented,

For what its worth, I mentioned this a few days ago.  I suspect that there's some conflicting software or issue on my pc that is  preventing L3 from loading (obviously from my description, I'm not ...

Nick Buchko commented,

Galen, I just uninstalled and reinstalled again, and I got the same result as you.  Right after hitting Launch, I get the database opening failed and the program fails before I even am asked about ...

Nick Buchko commented,

Got the L3 update today (12/29).  I removed all prior attempts to install L3 from my Windows 10 computer and attempted to install L3 as a fresh start.  This time the program allowed me to choose a ...

Nick Buchko commented,

Since Luminar 3 was launched on the 18th, I have been unable to install it due to a "Database opening failed" error which occurs within 10 seconds of hitting the Launch button. Months ago I had a ...

Nick Buchko commented,

I'm having the same issue.  Within 10 seconds of hitting the Launch button, I get the Database Opening Failure error.  This appears to be different than the issue that Dennis is talking about fixin...

Nick Buchko commented,

I have the same issue.  When trying to launch L3, I get a Database Loading Failure and the installation does not proceed any further beyond this point. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall L3 two a...

Nick Buchko commented,

Larry, thanks for the update.  I was eventually able to achieve success in using your sky replacement method.  I thought I posted this update the other day, but apparently it wasn't posted. Nick