Retired traveller who likes photographs

• Total activity 164
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 70

Votes on activity by John West Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Crop Guide Lines L18 Mac

Hi Support, It would be nice if the grid guidelines fade to nothing after 3 - 5 seconds of inactivity, enabling a better view of the final composition after cropping the image. The grid lines reapp...

• Luminar 3 First Impressions MAC

Hi All, in Australia we are one of the guinea pigs for the new release. I feel that this is a good idea because it will save a flood of enquiries to Skylum with the major release on the 18th. I rec...

• L.AI Speeding up workflow

Answered

Hi Support, I have just been altering the aspect of lots of old digital photos to display correctly on my TV (16:9). It really bugged me (hence this post) that there is no option to lock the aspect...

• Luminar AI Nuisance

Answered

Hi Support It is a nuisance that I have to go to the PRO tab each time I am editing a RAW image and turn on Auto Distortion Correction, then go to Essentials tab to continue editing. It would be ni...

• Ghost crop L3

Doing some edits and crops, noticed ghost palm trees on final crop, bug? Screen shots show steps in edits and without final crop

• Amateur Photographer Aurora HDR

Hi All at Skylum Thought you may like to see that Aurora HDR software had a good review of all HDR Software. Screen shots attached so you can read. Cheers John

• DNG Converter

Hi All Could anyone advise if there is any advantage (apart from renaming or adding a prefix or suffix) in using a DNG Converter for RAW files if the camera is supported by Luminar 3. Thanks in adv...

• Updated User Guide

Hi All Decided to re-read the new User Guide for Luminar 3 so downloaded and very impressed. It is very through and descriptive and although there are minor errors throughout: e.g. Chapter 17 - Usi...

• Luminar 3 Library Reconcilation

Hi All I cannot understand why the total of All Photos 16,226 does not add up to the sum of my folders. Could someone explain? Screen shot attached

• L3 3.0.1

Greetings from Australia where I have had the opportunity to install 3.0.1 Have continued to edit some old scanned slides and noticed during my workflow:- Open photo from folder '1969 EAW Slides', ...