• Total activity 161
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 69

Recent activity by John West Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar AI Nuisance

Answered

Hi Support It is a nuisance that I have to go to the PRO tab each time I am editing a RAW image and turn on Auto Distortion Correction, then go to Essentials tab to continue editing. It would be ni...

• Ghost crop L3

Doing some edits and crops, noticed ghost palm trees on final crop, bug? Screen shots show steps in edits and without final crop

• Amateur Photographer Aurora HDR

Hi All at Skylum Thought you may like to see that Aurora HDR software had a good review of all HDR Software. Screen shots attached so you can read. Cheers John

• DNG Converter

Hi All Could anyone advise if there is any advantage (apart from renaming or adding a prefix or suffix) in using a DNG Converter for RAW files if the camera is supported by Luminar 3. Thanks in adv...

• Updated User Guide

Hi All Decided to re-read the new User Guide for Luminar 3 so downloaded and very impressed. It is very through and descriptive and although there are minor errors throughout: e.g. Chapter 17 - Usi...

• Luminar 3 Library Reconcilation

Hi All I cannot understand why the total of All Photos 16,226 does not add up to the sum of my folders. Could someone explain? Screen shot attached

• L3 3.0.1

Greetings from Australia where I have had the opportunity to install 3.0.1 Have continued to edit some old scanned slides and noticed during my workflow:- Open photo from folder '1969 EAW Slides', ...

• L3 .xmp .rw2

Hi Experts, I have numerous .rw2 files with .xmp linked, I realise that L3 does NOT yet support the .xmp files. If I import them into a Luminar Folder now [to organise them] will they be recognised...

• Luminar 3 First Impressions MAC

Hi All, in Australia we are one of the guinea pigs for the new release. I feel that this is a good idea because it will save a flood of enquiries to Skylum with the major release on the 18th. I rec...

• Bug in Luminar 2018 1.3.2

Hi Support, MAC, High Sierra, Luminar 2018 1.3.2 Probably not worth reporting as the new version is due for release on 18th Dec. but thought you may like to check it. Screen shots attached. Workflo...