Retired traveller who likes photographs

• Total activity 164
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 70

Recent activity by John West Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Bug in Luminar 2018 1.3.2

Hi Support, MAC, High Sierra, Luminar 2018 1.3.2 Probably not worth reporting as the new version is due for release on 18th Dec. but thought you may like to check it. Screen shots attached. Workflo...

• Organise by Date - Luminar 3

Hi All, Just a question regarding 'Organize Photos by Date' in the upcoming December release. I have recently scanned and edited some old Kodachrome slides from 1960, will these be organized by the...

• MAC, DAM, Digital Library, HSF+, APFS, HHD, SSD, High Sierra, Mojave

Hi Experts, Question one: With the imminent release of the long awaited DAM, will it be possible to download a comprehensive manual including file handling, if so where and when. Question two: If t...

• 02 Nov. update Minor Fix Required

Hi Support; Luminar latest update + Mac High Sierra One program step you may want to replicate and review since updating today: Opened L. as a stand alone, Open RAW  image, and Default Workspace op...

• Aspect ratio display

Hi Support Suggestion: When cropping a photograph, it would be helpful if the aspect ratio that the camera was set to when the image was captured e.g. 16:9 or 16:10 or 4:3 was displayed when the pa...

• Histogram tab

Hi Team My wish list for the histogram is another tab for Luminosity to show blue clippings. Any thoughts about feasibility? Cheers John

• Photolemur

Hi Team I notice that you are offering a pre-release purchase of Photolemur. I understand that you joined forces with AI Lab a few months ago and I thought that Luminar would, further down the road...

• DAM Flowchart

Hi All As DAM is now in private BETA testing, I wonder if someone has produced a flowchart of its working. I presently use iPhotos as my library and Adobe BRIDGE for viewing when necessary. However...

• TMU Tutorials

Hi All Do you know if a new tutorial will be released for Luminar Jupiter, similar to L. Pluto?

• TMU Tutorials