• Total activity 161
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 69

Activity overview

Latest activity by John West

John West commented,

Hi Christopher, Thanks for your through and helpful thoughts. I have been editing some old RAW files using a RAW Optics AI template that I made, adding this then going to Composition AI and I am ex...

John West commented,

Hi Bob, The easiest way to find the location is to search 'legacy' in finder. Here are some screen shots, showing where I loaded my Teal & Orange lut's into Creative location so that they show when...

John West commented,

Hi Bob, the easiest way I have found on a MAC is: open finder > Applications > Luminar AI.app then Control click and select 'Show Package Contents' > Contents > Frameworks > MIPLResources.framework...

John West commented,

Regarding the AI manual, the FAQ section in Red needs amending as the wording applies to L.4 "The other cause is that you’ve applied the effect to an adjustment layer. In this case, be sure to use ...

John West commented,

Hi Jack & Elena I also miss this very much I found it invaluable for fine tuning the Black & White levels, after adjusting the Highlight & Shadows  using the j key to display washed out pixels.

John West created a post,

Luminar AI Nuisance

Answered

Hi Support It is a nuisance that I have to go to the PRO tab each time I am editing a RAW image and turn on Auto Distortion Correction, then go to Essentials tab to continue editing. It would be ni...

John West commented,

Hi Raymond, Thanks very much for sharing your sky selection, they look great and will be a welcome addition to my sky file. Having a wide selection of skies is useful to suit the scenery and avoid ...

John West commented,

Hi Roy Thanks for the list, had been travelling throughout Queensland  and missed a couple of weeks browsing. Nice to see some of the beta release

John West commented,

Hi Alina Just edited some images with 4.3, unfortunately it appears to be not as stable as last version. Just had 5 crashes in a row when using Dodge & Burn, crash results sent to Apple. macOS Cata...

John West commented,

Thanks Victoria Installed with Catalina from your link.