• Total activity 148
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 25
  • Subscriptions 34

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Anderson

Michael Anderson commented,

Anastasia, I am confused.   Look at Alina's response from one year ago. "We're currently working on its implementation.  It will be definitely added in the upcoming updates. "   Was that a true sta...

@ Sascha, Well said.   Fulfilling a previous commitment does not take "figuring out".   It takes implementation by Skylum.  Ball is in their court. 

And note there has never been one for Flex.     Conspicuous in it's absence.

Ask for your money back and delete all their products from your machine.

Light at the end of this week.....Topaz Labs Studio 2 launches on the 25th.   

Maybe the upgrade when to the same place as the Luminar Roadmap.   If you select Roadmap on the Luminar product list on the main Skylum page....it now just refreshes the page you were seeing.   So ...

The website for ordering via an upgrade has a design problem that keeps you in a loop and never send you to the dialog box for payment.   This could not have been tested before it was published.   ...

Says to me no one tested the website before it was published.    Also note that in the News section there is no announcement of Luminar 4.   And yet, you bet the press release and and videos are on...

Michael Anderson created a post,

Luminar 4 Pre-Order

The web page for preordering Luminar 4 looks like it would work for standard preorders.   But for the extra discount of an upgrade from Luminar 3, the webpage verified the email address and turned ...

Michael Anderson created a post,

Install and remove plugin tool missing

I had installed some Topaz plugins on my Mac and had later removed them.   They still showed up in Flex.   There are no Preferences or Commands to add or remove plugins in Flex (or Luminar 3?).    ...