Guy Meacham

• Total activity 244
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 94

Recent activity by Guy Meacham Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 3 - FREE!

I see Smugmug is now offering Luminar 3 free to it's subscribers. They might want to think twice about that free gift :)  No worries though because the link doesn't work:) 504 Gateway Time-out ope...

• Luminar 3 Flash Sale - WOW

Yesterday I was solicited to by one of the 500 remaining reduced price Luminar 4 licenses. So I guess Skylum succeeded in selling it's 20K copies.  Today I'm solicited to buy Luminar 3 for the redu...

• Luminar Catalog - keeps growing regardless of photo count.

Does the luminar catalog keep information of folders that are no longer in the catalog? I move new folders into the catalog to work on then out of the catalog to another drive when I'm done with th...

• Luminar Windows - Plugins not on Roadmap list why?

Since January 2018 we were told being able to use programs like Nik as a luminar plugin was just around the corner. Just days before the release we were told that it would be included in Luminar 3....

• Exporting Bugs

These are small things I know compared to all the other performance issues but should go on bugs to fix list: I you select several photos from the library to export the status bar goes to 100% imme...

• 3.02 Will no longer Run

Edited a few photos then the program froze up. Had to use Task Manager to close it. Now it will no longer open - I Get a windows Luminar has stopped working message as soon as I click on the icon. ...

• It's no longer Early February

Selective release to a few regions first makes sense. You think you could at that point a least tell the rest of us when we might get the update but as always no specifics given out, it's all a big...

• Windows Ambassadors

Skylum, why to the best of my knowledge do you not have any Luminar Windows Ambassadors making Youtube how too videos. I'm guessing you must have more PC than Mac customers by now and yet no Window...

• Windows Export issue

When you export edited photos to a newly made folder. Luminar cannot "see them" unless the program is closed and then opened again. Also the exporting images status bar goes to 100% right away. Con...

• How is windows beta testing done?

I do wonder how Skylum does Windows Beta testing? It's hard to imagine how so many problems can find their way into a release like this. Surely just sharing with a 100 random windows users earlier ...