Guy Meacham

• Total activity 244
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 94

Recent activity by Guy Meacham Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • 24 hours of post approval - Really??

I know you guys are probably rushed off your feet right now but this is supposed to be a support forum, and since you insist on this being a moderated forum we are now waiting up to 24 hours for po...

• No easy way to know what file you are looking at!

In browse view there is no easy way to see the name of the file you are working on. If you have more than one version in the same folder or even different sub folders they will all show and there i...

• Using Nik Software Plugin

Hi I though that we were going to be able to use plugins like Nik software with Luminar 3? If so how do I do that? The only options I see under plugins are to install Luminar as a plugin on Photosh...

• Windows color management

Will windows color management be added or improved upon in the 12/18 update? Since I got a fancy new calibrated monitor and started switched photos between programs the lack of it became suddenly a...

• Auto Lens Correction Help?

OK so now that I'm fired up and using Luminar again one of the main drawbacks I'm finding is lens correction. For example in ON1 I can quickly select every photo in a folder choose my camera from a...

• What happens when 2019 comes out to 2018 Windows users?

Dear Skylum, So I'd like to ask what happens to Windows 2018 users when 2019 comes out (First hints of a future new version released today). Will there be any more updates to 2018 before 2019 is re...

• Promised notification campaign?

Hey Luminar folks any news on what happened to the promised notification campaign that was going to be coming soon to keep us all informed of upcoming upgrades and fixes, especially to the Windows ...

• Please turn off moderation

Skylum, I wasn't sure which group to post this in but please turn off this moderation of every single post. it doesn't allow for conversation in the groups if every post has to wait an unknown numb...