• Total activity 120
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 46

Activity overview

Latest activity by Guy Meacham

Guy Meacham commented,

If you are a windows user then no! Once you add a folder to the library in the current version it's there forever. If you change the path or even delete the folder in file manager it still stays th...

Guy Meacham commented,

True my first impression is that it's geared more towards photo art that photo editing. There is a lot of fun stuff in the free version and I have to say initial testing of their AI Clear filter on...

Guy Meacham commented,

Gave this a go yesterday and it's pretty sweet! If all the options in Luminar actually worked as advertised then then it would be better (for me) but as it stands Topaz is streaks ahead! That AI Cl...

Guy Meacham commented,

@Phil Hurd, That maybe Phil, but it's just counter intuitive to me. It's not how any other windows image viewer / editor I've ever used works. I mean when you open a folder in windows file manager ...

Guy Meacham created a post,

Windows Ambassadors

Skylum, why to the best of my knowledge do you not have any Luminar Windows Ambassadors making Youtube how too videos. I'm guessing you must have more PC than Mac customers by now and yet no Window...

Guy Meacham created a post,

Windows Export issue

When you export edited photos to a newly made folder. Luminar cannot "see them" unless the program is closed and then opened again. Also the exporting images status bar goes to 100% right...

Guy Meacham commented,

@ Greg Wallis, I don't think the ambassadors are lying they just don't have the facts. Firstly they all use Macs, as far as I know Skylum has no Windows Ambassadors. Something I'd like to see chang...

Guy Meacham commented,

@ Dennis Denis Kotsee, yeah there are work arounds like changing how I store my files. I just think though that if Luminar is mirroring the File structure of how we have sorted our photos in file m...

Guy Meacham commented,

@Denis Kotsee @Colin Grant, so perhaps I'm missing something? All my raw files for a specific event are in a folder, when I export edited images of those files I export them into a sub folder. Yes ...

Guy Meacham commented,

For 3.1 please change it so that Luminar doesn't automatically show all the photos all mixed up of the chosen folder and  all its sub folders. We put photos in sub folders for a reason! It's imposs...