• Total activity 197
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 75

Activity overview

Latest activity by Guy Meacham

Guy Meacham commented,

I've noticed this to, the Luminar Catalog just seems to grow and grow ad infinitum regardless of if you delete or move photos it never cleans itself out just keep growing!

Guy Meacham commented,

@Kate Williams   We'll add support for third-party plugins to the Windows version in one of the following updates. Our team is working around the clock to make it happen. Currently, I do not ha...

Guy Meacham commented,

It's just mind boggling!! After promising us the ability to use plugings like Nik as being "just around the corner" for nearly TWO YEARS (Yes that's what I was told by support when I first purchase...

Guy Meacham created a post,

Luminar Catalog - keeps growing regardless of photo count.

Does the luminar catalog keep information of folders that are no longer in the catalog? I move new folders into the catalog to work on then out of the catalog to another drive when I'm done with th...

Guy Meacham commented,

Thanks Tony, I didn't know that Lightroom worked that way, I've never used it. I've switched primarily to ON1 over the last year & have also tried Topaz & Affinity, they all work how I would expect...

Guy Meacham commented,

Hi Tony, so I sort my photos by date in folders in windows file manager, downloading photos from a particular event / subject into a folder. When I open that in Luminar & do my edits I save the edi...

Guy Meacham commented,

I thought it was a simple request too, you should not have to do more than hover over an image or at the most click on it to know what the file name is.

Guy Meacham commented,

I and others brought this up to Skylum right after L3 was released. In Library Thumbnail mode there isn't even a way to see the file name. Imagine a Library were all the book spines were covered wi...

Guy Meacham commented,

Trevor if you are in Canada when you open Luminar you should get a message saying there is an update available for you. Do you by any chance use a VPN to "put" your computer in a different county? ...

Guy Meacham commented,

Another support person (Kate) reported today within 1 to 2 weeks even though the "soft launch" in underway. I guess this means it really depends on how well it works for the early down loaders. The...