• Total activity 265
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 102

Activity overview

Latest activity by Guy Meacham

Guy Meacham commented,

I'm not holding my breath despite what they claimed! I believe L4 already has CR3 support but they didn't add it to L3. In L4 it seems they stuck with the clunky catalog database method rather than...

Guy Meacham commented,

Not available in L3 for windows either only mac. Its been promised since 2017 When I purchased L2018 and asked this very question! I don't think it will ever happen.

Guy Meacham commented,

Well not sure about panic, they should be used to it by now it's just a complete repeat of the Luminar 3 release :)

Guy Meacham created a post,

Mac versus Windows Parity (again)

Answered

Anna V in another post you made the assertion below and then closed the thread to further comment. Regarding parity: Luminar 4 in identical on MacOS and Windows except for 3-rd party plugins suppor...

Guy Meacham commented,

"As far as I'm aware Skylum is working on Luminar feature parity between both platforms (Windows and Mac)" They have been telling / promising us that since I first purchased the product in November...

Guy Meacham created a post,

So what about the Pre release beta testers?

Hey Skylum, So what about all those glowing reports we had to suffer though from all your hand picked "beta testers" for weeks? It's impossible to believe that at least some of those folks did not ...

Guy Meacham commented,

@kate Williams :  While the first iteration of Luminar 4 was focused mainly on creating the new unique features that bring creative value, the following updates will target the performance and the ...

Guy Meacham commented,

Check out: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006652059-Turning-Off-Subfolders?page=1#community_comment_360000983660

Guy Meacham commented,

This request was made by me and many others as soon as L3 was released. It's never received anything more that the canned "We will forward to our developers for consideration" response. Clearly it'...

Guy Meacham commented,

I did pre-order luminar4 on july 24th 2019. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ They should be treating you and others like you who pre purchased FOUR MONTHS in advance of the promised released...