• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by charles molt

charles molt commented,

I have  no issues running lum3 or 18 on Windows 10. My desktop is pretty low end and slow. But when any of my photo editor open they work reasonably well       

charles molt created a post,

Opening files

I persuaded lum3 to only open a folder I selected.  So how can I close that folder and open another?

charles molt commented,

just downloaded aurora express and so far i am disappointed. I didn't realize it was so limited. Why would i only want to use a jpeg image to create an hdr. It doesn't  make sense. we i checked abo...

Aurora

what new

just wondering what, if any new features are in the works ? My lum18 works pretty good on a not so powerful laptop running windows 10. one thing i find annoying is some features you have to wait wh...

new update

i just got a second update, besides the new one that came the other day. i guess it doesn't matter. I updated the update

new update

i got them install on my windows 10 laptop it working ok . Except for batch processing i don't see any major differance. has anybody made any tutorials highlighting the new updates, perhaos i  am m...

charles molt commented,

after i save an image and then open it in PS it is like 44 inchs on the long side. If i just open an image in ps that has not be thru lum18 it is only about 24 inches on the long side  

suggestion

maybe ask people what specific thing they don't likr in lum18. I personly don't like the fact the images are super sized when i open them in another editor.

charles molt commented,

can anyone give us a list of somethings to look forward too ?