• Total activity 118
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 84
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Margarita Ney

Margarita Ney commented,

I have re-joined Adobe.  Skylum won't fool me again, ever!

Margarita Ney commented,

It is clear, that whatever Beta testing you guys did, Alex, wasn't thorough enough.  This release is a failure for many and history is repeating itself.  I have re-joined Adobe's Photography Plan a...

Margarita Ney commented,

@Mike Hardisty ... I too got a refund only a couple of weeks ago and I had also purchased it late last year.  Email support directly and demand a refund, if that is what you want.  Otherwise, take ...

Margarita Ney commented,

@Denis Kotsee - C'mon!  If someone is asking you about something that is very important to them (and many others), be honest and respond with the facts, not a wishy-washy non-committal answer.  We ...

Margarita Ney commented,

@Ed Shearing - I don't know why Denis is saying "this will be revealed later" when other Skylum Team members have already said that there will NOT be a Lightroom migration tool with the n...

Margarita Ney commented,

It doesn't surprise me that this new addition to Luminar won't have a migration tool for Lightroom and that there will be free updates during 2019 ... I predict it is just another half-baked additi...

Margarita Ney commented,

@Verlon - My experience has been that I have had posts deleted from the Skylum FB page as well as their FB Group page and here.  None have been abusive or with inappropriate language, but have been...

Margarita Ney commented,

@Colin - I followed in your footsteps and got a refund as well.  Now that I watched that sneak peak of the upcoming DAM, I don't like the way it's displaying the images at all. I have gone back to ...

Margarita Ney commented,

... and Team Skylum members have been absent for a few days, without anything to say ... because the don't know what to say now! I posted a strong comment about the lack of news and DAM in Skylum's...

Margarita Ney commented,

Okay, so no progress announcement about the DAM in August .... this company is an absolute joke!  Scott Bourne, if I had any sort of admiration for you in the past, guess what .... now I don't.  As...