• Total activity 3881
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3635
  • Subscriptions 107

Recent activity by Kim Austin Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • L4 update?

Answered

Last month you said that L4 would be getting a performance update, either late May or early June. It's now the middle of June and still nothing. When I enquired in early June, I was told that your ...

• Update to L4

Answered

It was mentioned in here that the next sooper dooper update to L4 was coming in late May/early June.  Nothing has arrived yet (I'm in Australia and we always get to be the bug testers first), so an...

• What is the most up to date version of L4?

Answered

I was one of the few that received the update for L4 a while back.  It is currently showing as Version 4.1.0 (5639).  I logged in just now and advised there is an update - version 4.1.0 (5709).   I...

• Sky replacement

Hello.  I have run into some sort of issue with Sky Replacement.  Using my own image (jpg), if it has clouds in it, your replacement sky loads over it, but doesn't blank out the original sky.  If t...

• Luminar 4 availability

I placed my order that guaranteed me the early release of Luminar 4 on November 11. That was confirmed by Luminar.  So it's now November 11 here in Australia, and no word from you about my software...

• Luminar 3 Update has arrived - 3.0.2

Nice to see that it has arrived earlier than was announced. Received update about 15 minutes ago here in Australia.  Now to see how it goes.  :)

• January update

It’s now Feb 2 in Australia. Is there any information on when the Luminar 3 update is likely to arrive?I was chastised for asking this question in a Skylum FB group, and told to post it in one of t...

• Luminar 3 Thoughts

Being in Australia gave me the advantage of being able to download Luminar 3 today. So far so good.  I had some folders with photos that I intended to use to experiment with L3.  I'm pretty impress...

• DAM status

Hello Skylum. I have been away from my computer due to ill health for almost 2 months, and so I'm not aware of where the DAM is. Rather than read through a LOT of comments, I thought I'd ask in a n...

• Removing noise successfully.

Hi The attached photo was one I had to take quickly as the kookaburra was flying from tree to tree. I would like to remove more noise than I have been able to and wondered if you could give me some...