• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Dunk

David Dunk commented,

The term “fragile” is a very good way to describe database problems with Luminar. I have had very few issues to date but recently a slip of the mouse during a folder drag caused the exact problem y...

David Dunk commented,

Although I haven’t had the time for an in depth study of 3.1.2 I have, so far found it to be VERY fast when browsing my catalog of images. There’s a definite speed improvement here. Luminar also la...

David Dunk created a post,

Luminar 3.1...seems better...so far.

So far this update has been a positive experience for me. Once the library (thumbnails) all updated I started doing some test work. I only have a library of about 9000 images in Luminar so I don't ...

David Dunk commented,

The upgrade is available for Australia and Canada users only. I believe it's available for everyone else tomorrow, Jan. 29. Yes there is also an update for Mac and it updated ok normally. Did not h...

David Dunk commented,

Ditto here...but I did a work around. Go to My Software in your account and re-download a copy of Luminar 3. Install this copy. It will give you a dialog box asking if you want to repair or uninsta...

David Dunk commented,

I haven’t experienced your first problem (yet) but crashing is a known issue. With me it seems completely random. After a crash I would start again in the same order as before and no crash. Other t...

David Dunk commented,

Jeff...a workaround I have discovered...Have Luminar show the tab bar. When you're done with the image, instead of using the "Open" command (which will open a new Luminar window), use the + icon to...

David Dunk commented,

Julia, I don't believe that is correct...at least that does not work for me.The previous image will remain behind the new image as another open window of Luminar. Any subsequent "new images" will d...