• Total activity 52
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 21

Recent activity by Jeffrey Raines Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Saving edited images back to Photos.

Answered

When using Luminar AI as an extension to Photos OSX, the edited images are returned to Photos without the edits being saved. Following exactly the same procedure for Luminar 4, results in the edits...

• Transfer of Luminar to a new machine.

Answered

I used Migration assistant to transfer Luminar AI to a new MacMini M1 I received today. Although everything transferred successfully, Luminar AI now shows as a trial version. I wiped the old copy o...

• Luminar Ai and Photos

Answered

When using Luminar AI as a plugin for photos I get this error each time I select a new image in Photos for edit and then select the AI plugin. "Couldn’t communicate with a helper application." I th...

• Luminar AI

Answered

Is it possible to get a rough approximation as to when Luminar AI will be compatible with the Apple M1 CPU? I was thinking of buying a Mac Mini with the new processor but saw that Luminar will not ...

• Sorting Order of images

My images are arranged by capture time in descending order. This is how Luminar 3 opened for me up to now. Today, on opening Lumina 3 I see my images arranged by capture time in ascending order. I ...

• Updates

On my 27 inch 24GB iMac Luminar 3 is fine to use at present. The most annoying problem for me is the delay in rendering a preview to full screen. the delay for the photo to come fully into focus is...

• Updates

On my 27 inch 24GB iMac Luminar 3 is fine to use at present. The most annoying problem for me is the delay in rendering a preview to full screen. the delay for the photo to come fully into focus is...

• Luminar 3

After quickly importing my photo library I was pleased to see all working properly on my 27 inch iMac with 24GB RAM. Importing new photos was a bit confusing at first until I remembered to open a n...

• Aurora plugun for Luminar

With the DAM coming soon, will it be possible to use Aurora as a plugin within Luminar (mac).

• exporting as jpeg from raw.

When exporting a raw image as a jpeg the process box shows the export as finished after a couple of seconds or so. However, the image doesn't appear on my desktop for nearly 30 seconds. Is it OK to...