• Total activity 52
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 21

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeffrey Raines

Jeffrey Raines commented,

Everything is fine now. Thank you very much for your help.    

I press the "save changes" button in AI after editing and the image returns to Photos without the edits.   

Jeffrey Raines created a post,

Saving edited images back to Photos.

Answered

When using Luminar AI as an extension to Photos OSX, the edited images are returned to Photos without the edits being saved. Following exactly the same procedure for Luminar 4, results in the edits...

Thank you for your quick reply. I carried out the following steps to correct the situation. 1. I deactivated my previous download for the download on my old machine. 2. I re-downloaded Ai to my new...

Transfer of Luminar to a new machine.

Answered

I used Migration assistant to transfer Luminar AI to a new MacMini M1 I received today. Although everything transferred successfully, Luminar AI now shows as a trial version. I wiped the old copy o...

Thank you for your quick reply. The problem has disappeared!  

Luminar Ai and Photos

Answered

When using Luminar AI as a plugin for photos I get this error each time I select a new image in Photos for edit and then select the AI plugin. "Couldn’t communicate with a helper application." I th...

Luminar AI

Answered

Is it possible to get a rough approximation as to when Luminar AI will be compatible with the Apple M1 CPU? I was thinking of buying a Mac Mini with the new processor but saw that Luminar will not ...

I am waiting to start up Luminar without having to manually adjust the sort order off my photos. I want Luminar to open with sort order: Capture Time/Descending. I am beginning to look for alternat...

Thank you for your reply. I have sent screen shots of the problem. This problem has already been reported by other people. Please do not ask for a video of the application opening to show the photo...