• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 15

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeffrey Raines

Jeffrey Raines created a post,

Updates

On my 27 inch 24GB iMac Luminar 3 is fine to use at present. The most annoying problem for me is the delay in rendering a preview to full screen. the delay for the photo to come fully into focus is...

Updates

On my 27 inch 24GB iMac Luminar 3 is fine to use at present. The most annoying problem for me is the delay in rendering a preview to full screen. the delay for the photo to come fully into focus is...

Luminar 3

After quickly importing my photo library I was pleased to see all working properly on my 27 inch iMac with 24GB RAM. Importing new photos was a bit confusing at first until I remembered to open a n...

Jeffrey Raines commented,

Apart from my Photos catalogue, my photos are also stored on my HD as follows:  Main folder called photos containing: Subfolder for each year containing: Subfolders marked yyyy-mm-dd for each group...

Thank you for the information.

Confusing situation. I found the sky enhancer by accident. It's in basic presets and I was searching in filters.  

Aurora plugun for Luminar

With the DAM coming soon, will it be possible to use Aurora as a plugin within Luminar (mac).

Sounds good to me. The importance of feedback to customers is paramount. Obviously people are quite frustrated and your comments have established a roadmap for future events. If Skylum can keep us ...

Angela Hi, My raw files are about 21mb each. I tested with a series of images and if I continue after the process box notification disappears the image eventually appears on the desktop as desired....

exporting as jpeg from raw.

When exporting a raw image as a jpeg the process box shows the export as finished after a couple of seconds or so. However, the image doesn't appear on my desktop for nearly 30 seconds. Is it OK to...