• Total activity 41
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 18

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jeffrey Raines

Jeffrey Raines commented,

I am waiting to start up Luminar without having to manually adjust the sort order off my photos. I want Luminar to open with sort order: Capture Time/Descending. I am beginning to look for alternat...

Thank you for your reply. I have sent screen shots of the problem. This problem has already been reported by other people. Please do not ask for a video of the application opening to show the photo...

Thanks for your response.  

Jeffrey Raines created a post,

Sorting Order of images

My images are arranged by capture time in descending order. This is how Luminar 3 opened for me up to now. Today, on opening Lumina 3 I see my images arranged by capture time in ascending order. I ...

Updates

On my 27 inch 24GB iMac Luminar 3 is fine to use at present. The most annoying problem for me is the delay in rendering a preview to full screen. the delay for the photo to come fully into focus is...

Updates

On my 27 inch 24GB iMac Luminar 3 is fine to use at present. The most annoying problem for me is the delay in rendering a preview to full screen. the delay for the photo to come fully into focus is...

Luminar 3

After quickly importing my photo library I was pleased to see all working properly on my 27 inch iMac with 24GB RAM. Importing new photos was a bit confusing at first until I remembered to open a n...

Apart from my Photos catalogue, my photos are also stored on my HD as follows:  Main folder called photos containing: Subfolder for each year containing: Subfolders marked yyyy-mm-dd for each group...

Thank you for the information.

Confusing situation. I found the sky enhancer by accident. It's in basic presets and I was searching in filters.