Tom Wallach

• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Comments

Recent activity by Tom Wallach Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Guess I should have checked here before launching L3.  Just started the process and with over 100,000 photos on the external T drive I guess I'm looking at a looooong time.  Time to shut this down ...

• Angela, no issues as I already installed it.  The file on the web site is an executable so either way it works.  Just concerned that some folks who are very new to Aurora may not understand that th...

• Maybe I am confused here.  I received an email today talking about Aurora 2019.  Were there features promised and not delivered on that product?  So what is the 'promised but not yet released new p...

• Download the Fix file located in this thread, it does work as I had the same dll error originally.  https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360004212512-I-still-can-t-use-Luminar-  

• I’ve sent all those files already, check your email.  If unable to locate them I’ll resend.

• A bit more data to indicate it is the update specifically.  I uninstalled Luminar 2018, deleted the directory, checked the registry and saw but one entry and it was auto-deleted during uninstall, r...

• It appears 60 times, I counted them as I clicked through.  Now I just use Task Manager to close the mess.  Hopefully they have a solution soon as they cannot expect everyone to clean the registry, ...

• Yep, posted same just now and pm'd Alina asking for a solution.  Should not have to manually add a dll file to the software for it to work.  Pretty sure, iirc, we saw this error once before.