• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tom Wallach

Tom Wallach commented,

Guess I should have checked here before launching L3.  Just started the process and with over 100,000 photos on the external T drive I guess I'm looking at a looooong time.  Time to shut this down ...

Tom Wallach commented,

Angela, no issues as I already installed it.  The file on the web site is an executable so either way it works.  Just concerned that some folks who are very new to Aurora may not understand that th...

Tom Wallach created a post,

Aurora 2019 File

Can we please get a link to the entire file and not a sort downloader of like 23kb?  I'd prefer to have the entire executable available.  Also, the Windows file that is linked via the email does no...

Tom Wallach commented,

Maybe I am confused here.  I received an email today talking about Aurora 2019.  Were there features promised and not delivered on that product?  So what is the 'promised but not yet released new p...

Tom Wallach commented,

Download the Fix file located in this thread, it does work as I had the same dll error originally.  https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360004212512-I-still-can-t-use-Luminar-  

Tom Wallach commented,

I’ve sent all those files already, check your email.  If unable to locate them I’ll resend.

Suggestion: Downloads

It would be helpful to be able to download the original Luminar as well as all of the updates as stand alone files.  In that way if we have an issue with any particular update we can wipe it from t...

Tom Wallach commented,

A bit more data to indicate it is the update specifically.  I uninstalled Luminar 2018, deleted the directory, checked the registry and saw but one entry and it was auto-deleted during uninstall, r...

Tom Wallach commented,

It appears 60 times, I counted them as I clicked through.  Now I just use Task Manager to close the mess.  Hopefully they have a solution soon as they cannot expect everyone to clean the registry, ...

Luminar Download

Trying to download the original file for Luminar but when clicking on it, it tries to give me the .dmg file, ie, Mac.  Any way to download the Windows file?  Am I missing the obvious click to selec...