• Total activity 44
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 12
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Hanmore

Peter Hanmore commented,

@cliff, I can't comment about most of the other url's but I believe fastspring is the company that does they're credit card processing.  I'm pretty sure that's how mine showed up.  Skylum used to b...

Peter Hanmore commented,

@Thomas, that seems to be the case.  Even though they menus still show all the shortcuts and the manual clearly states that the shortcuts should work, it seems that they have removed almost all of ...

Peter Hanmore commented,

@angela, I was looking at the L3 user guide that was linked in a different post and it states on page 183 that brush size can be controlled with [ and ] and softness with SHIFT+[ and SHIFT+] .  On ...

Peter Hanmore commented,

I contacted RockyNook and they gave me a new discount code and apologized for the error.  I assume everyone got a different discount code and mine must have been coded incorrectly.  I got me downlo...

Peter Hanmore commented,

@Chris, that's a pretty serious colour shift.  I do see some shifting between different viewers (see comment above) but I did screenshots (using snipping tool) of the edit and crop screens and they...

Peter Hanmore commented,

@Hans, As far as I can tell, you are correct about the re being no configuration options at all.  I found it rather strange that there isn't at least a basic amount of configuration that can be set...

Peter Hanmore commented,

@Angela - I think I'm also seeing what Chris may have commented about but I'm not sure that it's an issue with L3 or not.  The image I see in L3 compared to the outuput jpg (100%, sRGB) is lighter ...

Peter Hanmore commented,

Thanks for the update/confirmation of the current keyboard shortcuts, Angela. Please understand my (and I'm sure others) frustration that from a usability standpoint, the product has regressed beca...

Peter Hanmore commented,

Oh... and the free 2 week Kelby One Pro membership coupon has apparently expired (that's what the KelbyOne website says when I try to use it). I'm 2 for 2 in NOT getting any bonuses.  Starting to f...

Peter Hanmore created a post,

free eBook not really free

I just tried using the discount code for a free eBook from RockyNook that was included in the Luminar3 bonuses.  The email says you can get any ebook up to a $40US value using the code but when I t...