• Total activity 3926
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 1638

Activity overview

Latest activity by Angela Andrieux

Angela Andrieux commented,

Hi Alex, At the moment there is no way to export a LUT from Aurora, but I will share the suggestion with our developers.

Hi Martin, If you wish to share your images and edits between multiple computers we suggest storing your catalog on an external drive with your images that can be moved between the various machines...

Hi Paolo, Sorry for my misunderstanding. We're aware of the performance issues in Luminar 3, and we're truly sorry if you encountered them. We will release an update meant to target these issues at...

Hi Ab, We need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs. Please email us at support@skylum.com with a link to this thread and a detailed step-by-...

Hi Herbert, We'll add hotkey support in one of the upcoming free updates for Luminar 3. Check out the roadmap for information about other planned features and timelines: https://skylum.com/luminar/...

Hi Jan, We don't have phone support, but if you send the requested information above to support@skylum.com we'll be happy to help.

Hi Sjoerd, My apologies for the broken link! Please try this one https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360036043011-Luminar-3-0-1-is-here

Hi Doug, Currently the plugin in Aurora HDR 2019 is looking for Luminar 2018 - I believe this will be fixed in the next update.

Hi Martial, I'm very sorry for the delayed response from support. We have been exceptionally busy since the launch of Luminar 3 and are working hard to answer all of the inquiries. I will message o...

Hi Sven, I don't have an ETA yet on CR3 support but our next update for Luminar 3 will be released at the end of January/early February.