• Total activity 8546
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 5 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 3603

Activity overview

Latest activity by Angela Andrieux

Angela Andrieux commented,

Hi James, Luminar 4 doesn't do a photo merge, but I recommend checking out Luminar's sister application - Aurora HDR 2019 which is built specifically for merging multiple exposures into HDR images....

Hi Diane, What application are you using as your host program? This section of the user guide should help you install the plugin: https://photolemur.com/user-manual/2018/win/install-photolemur-plug...

Hi  - Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll investigate the issue and include a link to this thread in your message. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Charlie, At this time the only option is to reset all licenses. 

Hi Ray, Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so we can investigate the issue. Please be sure to include an example of the jpg that will not load so we can test it on our end.

Hi David, You're very welcome! :-)

Hi Michael, I'm sorry to hear that Luminar 4 didn't meet your needs. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. You can request a refund at www.skylum.com/suppport.

Hi David, The easiest way would be to use an adjustment layer. That way you can make one type of adjustment on the base layer, then add an adjustment layer and use the AI Enhance tool to create a s...

Hi, At the moment Luminar doesn't have a utility for locating duplicate images, but we do have this functionality on our feature request list so it may be added at some point in the future.

Hi Ron, We have several tutorials available at https://skylum.com/video-galleries/luminar-4-video-tutorials as well as on our YouTube channel. I also recommend checking out the videos on YouTube fr...