• Total activity 11677
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 6 users
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 5006

Activity overview

Latest activity by Angela Andrieux

Angela Andrieux commented,

Hi Mike, You can provide feedback using the contact form at www.skylum.com/support or email us directly at support@skylum.com. Thanks for helping make Luminar Neo better!

Hi David, As Lutz mentioned, you can save your adjustments in Luminar AI as a Template to apply to other images. You can also copy/paste adjustments from one image to another in the Catalog module....

Hi Carl, Right now, that is the way the Mood tool works in Luminar Neo, but please keep in mind that this is an early build and is still actively in development. I'll be sure to share your feedback...

Hi MemberHans, Please reach out to us directly using the contact form at www.skylum.com/support or via email at support@skylum.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you for sharing, Uli!

Hi Dirk, Thank you for your suggestion! I'll share it with our development team for consideration.

Hi Dirk, I'm happy to forward your feedback to our development team. Are you referring to Luminar AI?

Hi Winfried, Please make sure you are logged in to your Skylum Account using the same email address you used for your Luminar Neo Preorder. If you're still unable to locate it, please reach out to ...

Hi Steve, No need to repurchase! Go to your Skylum Account at https://skylum.com/account/my-software and under Luminar AI click Activations > Reset All Activations.  You should then be able to rein...

Hi Geoff, I don't see a support request from you in our system other than one you sent earlier in December about your newsletter preferences which we replied to on December 16. Please email us dire...