• Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alex Tsepko

Alex Tsepko created a post,

New Luminar update is coming soon

Next week, we plan to launch a new Luminar update. We had initially planned to release it on February 12, but our team discovered some critical issues last week and was fixing them over the weekend...

Next week, we plan to launch a new Luminar update. We had initially planned to release it on February 12, but our team discovered some critical issues last week and was fixing them over the weekend...

Alex Tsepko commented,

Hi 👋 The new update is being rolled out as we speak. Here are some more details. macOS: • Stability improvements. Fixed 20+ crash issues. • Fixed issue with folder destination for catalog. • Fixe...

Alex Tsepko commented,

Hi all. The promised updated is being rolled out as we speak. Here are some details. macOS: • Stability improvements. Fixed 20+ crash issues. • Fixed issue with folder destination for catalog. • F...

Alex Tsepko commented,

Dear Cameron, and All, the new update is being rolled out as we speak. macOS: • Stability improvements. Fixed 20+ crash issues. • Fixed issue with folder destination for catalog. • Fixed crashing...

Alex Tsepko commented,

Hey there. Just FYI - we follow all your comments. And work hard on getting you the necessary fixes. The next update is scheduled for the end of December. We mainly focused on bug fixes and perform...

Alex Tsepko commented,

Hey there. Thanks for the feedback. I won’t be getting into technical details on why the software behaves differently on different machines. But I’ll give you an example. Imagine you have a very po...

Alex Tsepko commented,

Hey there. Thanks for the feedback. I won’t be getting into technical details on why the software behaves differently on different machines. But I’ll give you an example. Imagine you have a very po...

Alex Tsepko commented,