Alina Skylum

• Total activity 1125
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 9 users
  • Votes 33
  • Subscriptions 502

Recent activity by Alina Skylum Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 4 Download Links

Use one of the links below to download Luminar 4. For MacOS: https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/installer/mac/Luminar4Installer.zip  For Windows: https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/installer/...

• Where’re my filters from Luminar 3?

Where’re my filters from Luminar 3?

• Where’re my filters from Luminar 3?

Where’re my filters from Luminar 3?

• Luminar Launch Day Webinar

Join us on November 18th for the official launch of Luminar 4.  We’re hosting a day of learning and inspiration to help you get the most from your new tools.   WHO: Everyone who loves photography ...

Join us on November 18th for the official launch of Luminar 4.  We’re hosting a day of learning and inspiration to help you get the most from your new tools.   WHO: Everyone who loves photography ...

Answered

• Cameras supported by Luminar 4

Luminar 4 RAW processing is based on our own powerful RAW engine. We regularly update our library and make our own improvements to provide perfect support for new cameras. You can check the full li...

• Cameras supported by Luminar 4

Luminar 4 RAW processing is based on our own powerful RAW engine. We regularly update our library and make our own improvements to provide perfect support for new cameras. You can check the full li...

• Luminar 3.1.4. update with Catalina OS support

Hello Everyone, Today we have released an update 3.1.4 which fixes most issues on Catalina OS and makes Luminar 3 Catalina compatible. We hope now you'll be able to enjoy our software on your updat...

• Luminar 3.1.4 update with Catalina OS support

Hello Everyone, Today we have released an update 3.1.4 which fixes most issues on Catalina OS and makes Luminar 3 Catalina compatible. We hope now you'll be able to enjoy our software on your updat...