• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andrew Paget

Andrew Paget commented,

Hmmm. :-) I see this post as made it as a reply to many of the users expressing their disappointment in this particular version of the software, kind of another templated / stock reply(?). To which...

Andrew Paget commented,

Hmmm. :-) I see this post as made it as a reply to many of the users expressing their disappointment in this particular version of the software, kind of another templated / stock reply(?). To which...

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget commented,

Andrew Paget created a post,

Slow, Really Slow.

I purchased Luminar AI (early). Honestly, quite possibly the worst money spent on imaging software. Its runs painfully slow. I see all the comments above tend to lean towards an issue with the user...