• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by James N

James N commented,

I'm willing to bet it doesn't come out in February 2022. All this pre-order marketing is how they get you. I won't be purchasing NEO until it comes out and bugs are fixed. Skylum track record is te...

James N commented,

Austin Miller Thanks for getting back to me. But in all honesty, I won't be purchasing another product from you guys. Your business practices are predatory, and it's bad enough you make us pay ridi...

James N commented,

Thanks, Agatha, for getting back to me. But all you have really mentioned is the features that Neo will have, not really the differences between the two pieces of software. It seems to me that thes...

James N created a post,

Luminar AI vs Neo key differences?

Answered

I'm curious, what will be the key differences between "Neo" and "Luminar AI" the way you market it seems like they are both very similar. I have Luminar AI if you can kindly let me know why I sho...

James N commented,

I'm curious, what will be the key differences between "Neo" and "Luminar AI" the way you market it seems like they are both very similar. I have Luminar AI if you can kindly let me know why I shoul...