• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Inder Kalra

Inder Kalra commented,

Inder Kalra commented,

Inder Kalra commented,

Thanks Agatha Winter. You may not be able to get the same effect with HSL and light panels. HSL effects the actual colours in the photo as you can change the tone, sat and luminosity of Reds in pho...

Inder Kalra created a post,

Camera Calibration color shift

Answered

I have certain favourite presets in Lightroom, where I use Calibration panel (found way bottom in develop module) as it shifts primary colors beautifully for each pixel. This is different than usin...

Inder Kalra commented,

Hi Leila Evans, Has this feature being worked on by dev team in last 3 years? I recently purchased Luminar AI and was looking for exact same thing

Inder Kalra commented,

Has this feature being worked on in last 3 years? If yes, where can I find that

Inder Kalra commented,

Thanks Anastasiia. I have some tone curves in Lightroom that I would like to replicate in Luminar AI to create templates. Currently I am ball parking the curve points and if we can have the values,...

Curve point values

Answered

When we add points on curve in Luminar AI, is t possible to see what values we are adding point at?

Sky replacement

Answered

Luminar AI is not recognizing sky in case a vertical picture is taken horizontally and we rotate the picture while editing. We could have still achieved the result in case we could rotate the sky b...

Inder Kalra commented,

No issues Elena, in that case does the tech teams have a way to educe hoe the issue was resolved, else how the users make sure how to take care of a similar situation next time on their own.