Show no status Sort by votes
Luminar 3 Very Unusable!19 votes 7 comments
A scam, when Luminar 3 has so many failures that sell luminar 417 votes 17 comments
I'm done17 votes 6 comments
Arrow keys to increment/decrement sliders17 votes 8 comments
Luminar 3 Unusable15 votes 127 comments
Printing Module15 votes 22 comments
Luminar 4 ? I want Luminar 3 first!14 votes 3 comments
Luminar 3 Stuck on splash screen14 votes 41 comments
Crop / Straighten Tool14 votes 4 comments
Support Affinity Photo for external edits14 votes 29 comments
Lens Profile14 votes 3 comments
Stop inventing new features. Instead: Make Luminar more stable.13 votes 11 comments
Luminar 4 Architecture and Multi Threading12 votes 17 comments
Luminar 4 still slow12 votes 29 comments
Have you given up?12 votes 27 comments
Luminar 3 - the most over hyped software of the decade??12 votes 12 comments
Big announcement - big disappointment12 votes 12 comments
Current Folder for Exporting?12 votes 9 comments
DAM12 votes 4 comments
HSL adjustment on photo and not using the sliders12 votes 6 comments
why I'm abandoning Luminar...11 votes 7 comments
Luminar 3 is Too Slow!! unusable!!11 votes 121 comments
Luminar3 Needs Optimizations not new features11 votes 1 comment
File Name Visible on Thumbnail11 votes 6 comments
Luminar 3.111 votes 15 comments
Luminar 3 issues - Please forward to your software engineers.11 votes 1 comment
Geotagging11 votes 16 comments
Saving versions for comparison11 votes 5 comments
Luminar 4 is slow10 votes 27 comments
- Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes
- Luminar Neo 1.6.0: Magic Light AI, new camera support, and more
- Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software
- Luminar Neo 1.5.0: Four Spectacular new Extensions
- Luminar Neo 1.3.0: Welcome Noiseless AI Extension
- Luminar Neo 1.2.1: Enjoy a smoother experience
- Luminar Neo 1.2.0: HDR Merge extension, dodge & burn tool, bug fixes, and stability improvements
- Database Opening failed: Solutions
- Update to Windows 10 to use Luminar Neo: Solutions
- An error occurred while downloading the update/installing the app: Solutions
- Something isn’t working at the moment. Please try again later. If this keeps happening, contact the Skylum support team.
- We’re having trouble installing Luminar Neo. There isn’t enough storage space available to install Luminar Neo: Solutions
- Internal Error has occurred: check your internet connection: Solutions
- The connection has timed out. Check your internet, antivirus, or firewall settings and try again: Solutions
- Luminar Neo 1.1.1 Update: Duplicate Layers and bug fixes
- Luminar Neo 1.1.0 Update: Welcome Portrait Background Removal
- Luminar Neo 1.0.7 Update: Pick your favorite tools
- Luminar Neo 1.0.6 Update: Enjoy powerful Mask AI & Histogram
- Luminar Neo 1.0.5 Update: Presets improvements and more
- Luminar Neo Update 1.0.4: Smart Objects and more
- Welcome the new Luminar AI update! Discover what’s new.
- We are working for you, from Ukraine. Welcome Luminar 1.0.2 Update
- Statement on Skylum Support reply time and current situation.
- Luminar Neo Early Bird version. The most common issues & FAQs
- The day has come. Luminar Neo is available for Early Birds!
- Luminar Neo Early Access Update 2 is here. What’s new?
- Luminar Neo Early Access Update 1: Better performance and Luminar Share
- Luminar AI Update 5: Recommended skies and minor bug fixes
- What is the difference between Luminar 4, Luminar AI and Luminar Neo?
- Can't "enter with your skylum account"
- LuminarAI Update 4.1: We’ve caught some bugs!
- 'Update to Windows 10 to use LuminarAI' error message. What to do if you have already Windows 10 installed?
- Portrait Bokeh AI FAQ
- Cameras supported by Luminar AI
- Luminar AI will not open from Lightroom like Luminar 4 did?
- Listen up, I got it to work, this may help a lot of people (Activation Issue)
- Luminar 4 User Manual
- How to Use Skylum’s Luminar 4 with Capture One
- Luminar 4 Download Links
- Cameras supported by Luminar 4
- What is a soft launch?
- Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2019 (Windows)
- Aurora HDR 2019 FAQ
- Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2019 (Mac)
- OpenGL 3.3 and Later is Required
- Community Guidelines