Show no status Sort by newest post
Album löschen0 votes 3 comments
1.6.2: Face Enhancer AI Looks Fake1 vote 5 comments
Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes Pinned-1 votes 15 comments
Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes Pinned0 votes 17 comments
Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes Pinned Featured0 votes 10 comments
Screen goes blank while in Edit Mode0 votes 1 comment
Luminar neo trash0 votes 1 comment
Luminar Neo Photoshop plug in Crashes0 votes 1 comment
Luminar Neo is an Editing Nightmare1 vote 4 comments
cannot save my images0 votes 2 comments
Luminar Neo 1.6.0: Magic Light AI, new camera support, and more Pinned-3 votes 17 comments
Luminar Neo 1.6.0: Magic Light AI, new camera support, and more Pinned0 votes 8 comments
Luminar Neo 1.6.0: Magic Light AI, new camera support, and more Pinned Featured0 votes 11 comments
downloading my files in luminar ai0 votes 1 comment
all the commands are disabled0 votes 1 comment
Is it possible to fix the image quality issue?0 votes 1 comment
subdomains0 votes 1 comment
Luminar Neo Extensions0 votes 3 comments
Topaz Photo AI vs. Topaz Denoise AI vs. Luminar Noiseless AI0 votes 4 comments
Processing problem0 votes 2 comments
LUMINAR NEO0 votes 2 comments
Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software Pinned0 votes 8 comments
Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software Pinned0 votes 5 comments
Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software Pinned Featured0 votes 8 comments
Unable to start Luminar NEO after Server Name Change0 votes 1 comment
Luminar Neo Purchased presets installation0 votes 1 comment
Lost HDR Merge since updating0 votes 1 comment
- Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes
- Luminar Neo 1.6.0: Magic Light AI, new camera support, and more
- Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software
- Luminar Neo 1.5.0: Four Spectacular new Extensions
- Luminar Neo 1.3.0: Welcome Noiseless AI Extension
- Luminar Neo 1.2.1: Enjoy a smoother experience
- Luminar Neo 1.2.0: HDR Merge extension, dodge & burn tool, bug fixes, and stability improvements
- Database Opening failed: Solutions
- Update to Windows 10 to use Luminar Neo: Solutions
- An error occurred while downloading the update/installing the app: Solutions
- Something isn’t working at the moment. Please try again later. If this keeps happening, contact the Skylum support team.
- We’re having trouble installing Luminar Neo. There isn’t enough storage space available to install Luminar Neo: Solutions
- Internal Error has occurred: check your internet connection: Solutions
- The connection has timed out. Check your internet, antivirus, or firewall settings and try again: Solutions
- Luminar Neo 1.1.1 Update: Duplicate Layers and bug fixes
- Luminar Neo 1.1.0 Update: Welcome Portrait Background Removal
- Luminar Neo 1.0.7 Update: Pick your favorite tools
- Luminar Neo 1.0.6 Update: Enjoy powerful Mask AI & Histogram
- Luminar Neo 1.0.5 Update: Presets improvements and more
- Luminar Neo Update 1.0.4: Smart Objects and more
- Welcome the new Luminar AI update! Discover what’s new.
- We are working for you, from Ukraine. Welcome Luminar 1.0.2 Update
- Statement on Skylum Support reply time and current situation.
- Luminar Neo Early Bird version. The most common issues & FAQs
- The day has come. Luminar Neo is available for Early Birds!
- Luminar Neo Early Access Update 2 is here. What’s new?
- Luminar Neo Early Access Update 1: Better performance and Luminar Share
- Luminar AI Update 5: Recommended skies and minor bug fixes
- What is the difference between Luminar 4, Luminar AI and Luminar Neo?
- Can't "enter with your skylum account"
- LuminarAI Update 4.1: We’ve caught some bugs!
- 'Update to Windows 10 to use LuminarAI' error message. What to do if you have already Windows 10 installed?
- Portrait Bokeh AI FAQ
- Cameras supported by Luminar AI
- Luminar AI will not open from Lightroom like Luminar 4 did?
- Listen up, I got it to work, this may help a lot of people (Activation Issue)
- Luminar 4 User Manual
- How to Use Skylum’s Luminar 4 with Capture One
- Luminar 4 Download Links
- Cameras supported by Luminar 4
- What is a soft launch?
- Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2019 (Windows)
- Aurora HDR 2019 FAQ
- Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2019 (Mac)
- OpenGL 3.3 and Later is Required
- Community Guidelines