Show answered Sort by votes
Panorama stitching in Luminar Answered46 votes 87 comments
Focus stacking Answered27 votes 8 comments
Where's the meta-data? Very disappointed. Answered26 votes 16 comments
I am NOT upgrading to Luminar 4, here's why. Answered25 votes 43 comments
Linux support for Luminar Answered23 votes 73 comments
Google Photos Integration Answered21 votes 29 comments
Add Pano stitching to Luminar Answered21 votes 8 comments
Bring back custom workspaces to Luminar 4 Answered19 votes 29 comments
Luminar 4.....Really???? Answered19 votes 65 comments
Edge aware tools in all products Answered17 votes 8 comments
Luminosity and Color Range Masking Answered16 votes 37 comments
DAM Answered16 votes 264 comments
Luminar for iPad Answered15 votes 64 comments
Luminar 4 Dead End Answered14 votes 22 comments
Luminar version for iPad Pro Answered14 votes 55 comments
Luminar 4 for just $49 Answered13 votes 43 comments
Luminar 5 AI+ launching soon Answered12 votes 29 comments
Luminar AI for Linux, have you thought about it? Answered12 votes 43 comments
Luminar AI – sadly a flop Answered12 votes 10 comments
Luminar 3 so slow Answered12 votes 92 comments
Luminar for the new iPad Pro Answered12 votes 38 comments
I think with Luminar AI I'm done with Skylum Answered11 votes 17 comments
Still waiting for tagging by keywords. Answered11 votes 19 comments
Luminar 4 crashes Answered11 votes 56 comments
High-end PC, Slow Luminar AI Performance Answered10 votes 68 comments
Luminar AI vs. Luminar 4 Answered10 votes 66 comments
I will not buy Luminar-AI Answered10 votes 21 comments
Stop marking posts as answered when they aren’t please Answered10 votes 1 comment
A reply to Skylum's Anna V re Portrait Enhancer Answered10 votes 3 comments
DAM - support for virtual copies Answered10 votes 3 comments
- Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes
- Luminar Neo 1.6.0: Magic Light AI, new camera support, and more
- Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software
- Luminar Neo 1.5.0: Four Spectacular new Extensions
- Luminar Neo 1.3.0: Welcome Noiseless AI Extension
- Luminar Neo 1.2.1: Enjoy a smoother experience
- Luminar Neo 1.2.0: HDR Merge extension, dodge & burn tool, bug fixes, and stability improvements
- Database Opening failed: Solutions
- Update to Windows 10 to use Luminar Neo: Solutions
- An error occurred while downloading the update/installing the app: Solutions
- Something isn’t working at the moment. Please try again later. If this keeps happening, contact the Skylum support team.
- We’re having trouble installing Luminar Neo. There isn’t enough storage space available to install Luminar Neo: Solutions
- Internal Error has occurred: check your internet connection: Solutions
- The connection has timed out. Check your internet, antivirus, or firewall settings and try again: Solutions
- Luminar Neo 1.1.1 Update: Duplicate Layers and bug fixes
- Luminar Neo 1.1.0 Update: Welcome Portrait Background Removal
- Luminar Neo 1.0.7 Update: Pick your favorite tools
- Luminar Neo 1.0.6 Update: Enjoy powerful Mask AI & Histogram
- Luminar Neo 1.0.5 Update: Presets improvements and more
- Luminar Neo Update 1.0.4: Smart Objects and more
- Welcome the new Luminar AI update! Discover what’s new.
- We are working for you, from Ukraine. Welcome Luminar 1.0.2 Update
- Statement on Skylum Support reply time and current situation.
- Luminar Neo Early Bird version. The most common issues & FAQs
- The day has come. Luminar Neo is available for Early Birds!
- Luminar Neo Early Access Update 2 is here. What’s new?
- Luminar Neo Early Access Update 1: Better performance and Luminar Share
- Luminar AI Update 5: Recommended skies and minor bug fixes
- What is the difference between Luminar 4, Luminar AI and Luminar Neo?
- Can't "enter with your skylum account"
- LuminarAI Update 4.1: We’ve caught some bugs!
- 'Update to Windows 10 to use LuminarAI' error message. What to do if you have already Windows 10 installed?
- Portrait Bokeh AI FAQ
- Cameras supported by Luminar AI
- Luminar AI will not open from Lightroom like Luminar 4 did?
- Listen up, I got it to work, this may help a lot of people (Activation Issue)
- Luminar 4 User Manual
- How to Use Skylum’s Luminar 4 with Capture One
- Luminar 4 Download Links
- Cameras supported by Luminar 4
- What is a soft launch?
- Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2019 (Windows)
- Aurora HDR 2019 FAQ
- Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2019 (Mac)
- OpenGL 3.3 and Later is Required
- Community Guidelines