Luminar Neo 1.6.2: Improvements to Extensions and bug fixes

Pinned Featured

Comments

10 comments

after installing this. lumimar neo will not launch at all. wont repair and have tryed a reinstall.

Comment actions Permalink

windows 11

Tianaina Ranaivoarison

I get that also after updates (most of the time), it is mainly related to the catalog ... (i had to rename it, but lose the edits in the process)
    I export the edited pictures before updating to avoid any trouble

C Schrameyer

I upgraded ok. Had to goto control panel and click update because Luminar neo always says there’s no update. But it worked ok and seems to be stable for me. More so than 1.6

Ty it was indeed a problem with my catalog after upgrade, I removed it from its location and created a new one, I now have functionality back.

Tania Taylor

Hi Member!

You can rename the catalog instead of removing it and then choosing it from the list in File > Catalog > Open..

Ok thank you!

Louie Tran

Still so very slow on MacBook Pro M1 Max when changing from one preset to another, or making any type of edit in RAW and JPG.

Tania Taylor

Hi Louie Tran!

We will appreciate it if you contact our support team at skylum.com/support and provide them with a screenshot of your catalog structure (so that all the folders would be visible) and your full hardware configuration (About this Mac) so that we could report your case to the developers and help you improve the app's performance.

bota bota

It was indeed a problem with my catalog after upgrading, so I removed it from its location and created a new one, so I now have functionality back as it was before upgrading.

Please sign in to leave a comment.