MS Win 10 Luminar Neo current cannot add from shared folders and crashes

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Yasha,

Does the same issue persist if you launch Luminar Neo this way: right-click an app file > Run as administrator? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Yasha Karant

Yes.  I just rebooted MS Win 10 (current), went to the actual folder that holds the Luminar Neo program, located from the list the file described as the application, and right-click > Run as administrator.   The Luminar Neo startup "splash" appears, then vanishes -- NOTHING.  The only "cure" I have for now is to uninstall Luminar Neo and all components, re-install, and not use a capability that causes a crash.   Such an approach is unacceptable.  Having seen on this Skylum forum other recent posts of issues with Luminar Neo under MS Win, including crashes upon export, I suspect that the released Luminar Neo actually is still in beta -- these sorts of things should have been detected before a production release is offered for license for fee.  As I licensed this application during "Black Friday" and only have 30 calendar days to receive a refund, I will require an extension to the 30 day period, starting when Skylum fixes these defects.  Any idea whom I should contact?

Helena Carter

HI Yasha Karant,

In this case, please get in touch with us via support@skylum.com

Yasha Karant

I have been in contact with Support and provided details about the crash and systems environment as requested.  When I obtain an answer (including that my setup is not and will not be supported by Skylum, if that is the answer), I shall post it here.

I see the same problem. All my network drives are not visible in folder selection dialog box. Need a fix for this ASAP!

Please sign in to leave a comment.