Luminar Neo -- what is it?

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Joe,

You can download a free trial here: https://skylum.com/download/luminar-neo-paid 

Luminar Neo is a photo editor that can work with RAWs, JPEGs, TIFFs and more.

Your original image files remain intact throughout the process. Our new core engine is organized as independent modules where edits will be stacked on top of one another with RAW development being the first one of them. This helps Luminar Neo calculate all the adjustments much faster and makes it easier for us to integrate new creative features into the product seamlessly. 

Once you’ve developed your RAW, you can use multiple files as image layers and apply any tool to any layer, in any order, multiple times, and with unique masks. At any point during the editing process, you’ll be able to return to the previous adjustments, tweak them and fast-forward to the latest edit, always retaining complete control over the image.

Comment actions Permalink
    gerald cocuzza

Joe after you try the trial version, please let the community know if it works.  Many of us have lots of problems with this dog of an application

Joe Private

Hi Gerald,

I installed the trial version on my Win 11 system that runs C1, DXO PL6, ACDSee, Adobe PS, Affinity Photo, SilkyPix, and a few more. It installed and loaded and then any attempt to actually do anything caused it to blow up and crash.

I still don't really know what it is and I no longer care to find out. Good luck.

Please sign in to leave a comment.